If This is Wrong, I Don't Want to be Right

So this is Rhian's condo.

Ang layo sa ini-imagine ko at ang layo sa character n'ya bilang Jade. She got all helmets lined up on one of the cabinets. Two bikes hanging on the wall, sports paraphernalia and the likes.

Parang condo ng lalaki with some touch of pink here and there.

"Nagulat ka 'no? Aminin mo akala mo nagkamali tayo ng pinasok na condo. Hahaha. You think na marami kang makikitang girly staff dito."

"I'm impressed"

"Impressed?" napakunot noo n'yang tanong.

"The Rhian I knew all those years is a different person pala. I mean I can't judge you base lamang sa kung ano ang nakikita ko dito but, yes to be honest nagulat talaga ako."

I crossed the room and walked towards a small cabinet. On top, was a picture of her when she was little. Five or six years old yata s'ya dito.

"In fairness cute mo dito."

"Jan lang ako cute? You mean hindi ako cute ngayon? Hahahaha"

Well probably hindi pa ito nakakarecover dun sa asaran nila ni Chynna.

"Hindi eh..."

I know I'm giving her this mischievous smile. I'm in the mood for revenge. Asaran part 2.

Lumapit s'ya and she gave me a light punch on the arm.

"Aray! Masakit yun ha! Hahahaha" Well hindi naman masakit. Niloloko ko lang s'ya.

She stuck her tongue out at me.

Very childish, Rhian.

"Seryoso, hindi ako cute?" This time she looks serious.

"Hindi..."

"Kainis ka! Ngayon lang ako na insulto ng ganito sa buong buhay ko!"

Eto na naman tayo. I smiled. I hold her on the arms with my both hands to make her face me.

"You're not cute... you're beautiful." I gazed into those beautiful eyes. I dare not blinked. And I could feel warm sensations radiating from within my whole body.

The condo is air-conditioned but I think I'm starting to break a sweat.

I noticed her cheeks started to look more pinkish than usual. She lowered her head so her face was hidden from me.

I don't know what's painted across those beautiful face. But I know those words affect her more than what she expect, more than she could take.

I lifted her chin and searched for her eyes. I don't know why but the way she reacted earlier gives me enough courage to do this.

"I refused to believe for a second that I was the first one who told you that you are beautiful."

I'm becoming breathless and I could almost feel the pulse on my neck quickening.

"No, you're not. You're not even the first woman who told me that...but you're the only one who makes me want to believe that I am beautiful."

She looked at me. Stared at me. I can feel her eyes piercing my soul. Those deep pool of brown reality is pulling me like a magnet.

"You are beautiful."

I slowly...very slowly erased the small gap between our faces. This is intoxicating! Her slow breathing matches mine.

Our forehead touches.

Her perfume's blending with her sweat is wreaking havoc with my senses. I'm getting drunk every second. Rhian you're a drug.

My drug.

She closed her eyes...leaning a little closer...until our nose touches. I can feel the air she's exhaling. This is pushing me to the edge of my sanity.

My eyelids are retreating, I started to lean more closer. I'm losing control! And worst, she offers no resistance.

You've got to stop this!

With the strength I could muster, I take a deep breath, close my eyes, releases the tension on my shoulder and willed my self to speak.

"W-why are we doing t-this?"

She hushed me with her finger. Still eyes closed.

"I d-don't know. But I n-need you." she whispered.

Every word that comes out of her mouth is like a sweet whipping to my whole being.

I open my eyes, I need to see if she's joking or not! Because this is torture!

What I see rocked me to my core. Two trails of tears are cascading down on each side of her pale cheeks!

A single choked sound escaped my throat.

Everything started to slow down. This moment here I can only wish to dream. I need to do something.

To remind me that I'm alive.

That this is real.

I shifted my body and take her into my arms. If this is wrong I don't want to be right. I hugged her so tight...so tight that I could feel her heart beating against my skin.

She hugged me back with the same intensity. We are on the same page.

This time, the silent tears were replaced by uncontrollable sobbing.

I'm speechless.

Confused.

But I won't let her go.

To be continued...