We are RaStro

"I'm crazy about you," Glaiza expressed in a hushed tone, her hands now caressing my lower back beneath her shirt.

"Not half as crazy as I am about you." Overcome by need, I seize her mouth in a deep French kiss, my tongue wetly gliding over her.

I felt her hand course through my hair, cradling the back of my head as our lips made love time and time again.

Just kissing her was sensory overload as my body sought its fix, my addiction to her so complete. She was my drug of choice as surely as I was her, both drowning in passion.

Glaiza gasped raw in my mouth, "You look so damn sexy in my shirt." I smile so wicked against her mouth while her hands maneuvered beneath the shirt over my lower back and hips, caressing my body just the way she knew I liked. "God, do you have a clue what you're doing to me?"

"I know what you did to me in bed," I complimented while reveling in the sensuality of her warm hands freely roaming my body. When her mouth sampled the column of my throat, Frenching my neck, my head angled back to give her all that she wanted. "You made love to me until I had tears in my eyes," I confessed while grinding over her lap, I knew she could feel my arousal on her bare thigh.

The recognition in her gaze inspired me to whisper, "I want you."

Lifting her head, Glaiza found that my eyes took on a misty quality in the shadows. My legs felt so soft over her thighs... and then I began undoing the two of three buttons, my devilish grin offering her paradise.

One last button later, my slow, seductive undressing came to a halt when she stopped me as I was about to shrug the shirt off. "Leave it on."

The husky tenor of her voice echoed how badly she wanted my body. I trembled in her arms. "Okay," I whisper before leaning back just enough to allow her lips to softly graze my breast, and then kiss over to a hardened nipple her mouth captured and drew powerfully on.

I am wet that very second, greedy for her as the sensation of her oral skills caused me to hiss between my teeth. She angled from one breast to the other, paying sweet homage with her whole mouth until she finished with a gentle bite at the tip before raising her head to hungrily kiss me again.

Long, rhythmic kissing ensued until she took the initiative and moved her hand between us. All the while relishing the desperate need etched all over my face.

"This relationship is going to be one hell of a ride."

"Traveling an unpredictable path," Glaiza noted as her hand stroked me. "Seeking our happily ever after."

"I'll ride. You steer." I deftly took her inside me, gliding down slowly, the decadent heat of my body molding around her digits so pleasurable my eyes shut when I rested fully upon her lap. My lips trembled when she ascended the whole column of her fingers, only to glide back down all the way, quivering in sensation. "That feels so good..."

Robbed of her ability to speak, Glaiza observed me in awe as I slowly make love to her, riding at an easy gallop, my hands braced behind her on the back of the chair. The wicked concentration on my face made her heart pound faster. Our eyes locked when her other hand filled with my backside, guiding me at my pace, grinding low with every descent now. I writhe on her lap, my head nestled over her shoulder as I sat back and swerved my hips in hard circles, "I want to kill who ever taught you that."

"Hush and kiss me," I whimpered before tasting her mouth again, thoroughly kissing her. My excruciatingly slow pace picked up speed when the physical spark and pleasurable warmth swelled and rippled within me. Try as I did to draw things out I could feel her urgency of my climax fast approaching. Mercy, how could she bring me to this so fast? I just didn't know, so I concentrated on how good it felt stretching around her when she added another digit.

She was touching places inside me I didn't know I had.

The throaty sounds I made begged her for more, rolling my whole body in waves until she caught my rhythm and began thrusting high and hard, our bodies smacking together in raunchy praise. The increased friction rubbed deliciously over my sweet spot as electric tingles coursed throughout my body.

"I love you so much," I strained to convey as my inner charms robbed me of my sanity, the moist heat of me molded tightly around her. The way I move... drawing and releasing her...she was at a loss for words, so she simply moved with me, driving me down harder until I cried out against her shoulder, my nails digging into her back.

"I'm going to come," I whined softly behind shut eyes, riding with low grinding motions, my focus solely on... I began to shake. "God, I'm going to cum so hard..." Suddenly her mouth stole mine, claiming the silent wail before it ever saw a breath of air.

My entire body spasmed and quivered in the throes of a blazingly hot climax that say me shuddering powerfully in her arms, squeezing around her the whole time.

At the tail end of my thunderous release my arms clutch Glaiza so hard, last she slumped back in the chair, her face buried in the side of my neck, gasping for air.

Finally we were seated, holding each other so tight, only the sound of our breathing giving any life at all to the darkness surrounding us.

No matter that my legs hurt, or my back had seen better days, I didn't ever want to leave her embrace.

With Glaiza, I had a strong feeling things were going to work out fine. Fine as in she was probably the one. Sure, I could be wrong but my heart just wasn't feeling that. My heart loves her and is ready to try again. We weren't perfect, but I felt we were perfect for each other.

I snicker when I thought that. Glaiza noticed, drawing me face-to-face with her again. She smiled inside a mild yawn. "What are you thinking about?"

No woman ever revealed everything on her mind. Not even to the one she loved. "That was some really good ice cream." Her laughter claimed my soul as I join her. I am truly happy. "I love you."

Sighing, Glaiza bowed her head in victory. She had me again. "I love you more."

I kiss her again. "So now what?"

"I say you grab that ice cream and then you, me, and Double Fudge have a threesome in bed."

"Ohhhh, that's so kinky."

"As kinky as doing it in a kitchen chair?"

"Well you didn't actually do much. I did all the heavy lifting."

Glaiza shook her head, and then gently cradled me. "I love you, Rhian."

I smile brightly. "What, no I love you, Love-love?"

"Love-love is Jathea. We are RaStro."

I nod, kissing her softly. "We are RaStro..."

******

The End

More than likely no sequel, lol (I hope I'm joking). But even the most beautiful days eventually have their sunset.

AN:

Pabebe wave to my very supportive Squad mates VerlaineVasquez , leecrazy0904 and glomarie25. Hugs and kisses to you *walang malisya lels*

To my ever caring friend, skycharm24 , thank you. Take care and get well soon.

soshicupcake you are my inspiration. I love you <3.