MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 22 - Love on the Terrace

Hello my readers...

I can't belive I finally wrote this part fully. This is such a long part guyssss😍😍😍😍

Warning : strictly 18 +😉

I am sure you all will get wet reading this part. I can promise that you will see a very much passionate sex and anyone who love romance will love this part.

So no more words... Read... Vote and comment... ❤️❤❤️ Enjoy reading and going without voting and commenting is cheating ok 😉😉😉

 ❤️❤❤️ Enjoy reading and going without voting and commenting is cheating ok 😉😉😉

PART 22 :

His message popped up.

" Sweetheart.... From what you stopped me from saying now will be the first thing to do today night... Be ready and wait for it. "

Mishti being startled from his message sat on the bed.

" Have I called for more trouble... Will he really do as he said or just said that to tease me !!! "

❤️*******************************❤️

" Mishtiii..... "

Mishti got down the steps and came to the corridor.

" Ys Dadi... "

" It is evening now. Today you need to water the plants in our garden. I have said Ramu kaka to wait for you. He will let you know how to do and the amount to various plants. "

" Ji Dadi. "

Mishti went to their garden and saw Ramu kaka. With his assistance she began watering the plants. Their nursery was huge, so when she completed she was a little tired.

She saw one vehicle pulled up to the front and Daddy and Kunal got down from it.

Her stomach shuddered fully expecting Abir, however he was not with them.

" Abirji isn't with them. Will he arrive late today ? "

After completing the watering, she went to freshen up and sat with everybody. She came to be aware from Kunal that Abir is up to speed in a gathering with a client and will be late.

As time elapsed, her eyes switched back and forth among the door and clock. At last she heard the calling ringer and strolled towards the door feeling an unexpected anxiety immersing her heart in meeting him.

Abir took a glance at the opened entryway and saw his lovely spouse remaining there. He saw her eyes wandering hear and there and
he grinned deep down.

" Hello there babyy... "

She smiled without meeting his eyes and took his bag from him.

" Please freshen up Abirji... I will serve dinner . "

**

At the point when Abir sat for dinner, she served him and sat close to him. However, Maa and Kuhu di were available there conversing with him, so he was unable to look at her red cheeks.