MishBir FF: VIVAH - chapter 12 - Adding some romance in trip

Mishti hesitating looked at him and said stammering : " I am..not frightened ... mm... it is just that.... ok. We will do it. "

Abir held her close and said : " I will be with you na. Dont fear. There is nothing to fear about it. It will be completely fun. Trust me. "

She became a little assured by his words and trusting at him she nodded in confirmation.

************************************

A little into the dubai desert , they both were standing infront of a camel. They were going for a camel ride !!!!!!!!!

A camel with two humps on the back.

The instructor asked them to climb while it was seated

The instructor asked them to climb while it was seated. They both hopped on the animal and sat. Mishti in the front and Abir on the back. Eventhough Mishti sat assured by his words , she soon realised the horror she was about to feel as the camel would get up. But when she felt unstable , she also felt a hand holding her from behind. Her husband wont never let her fall. She knew.

Mishti was dazzled like no other. At first a little unstable , but then they rocked back and forth along with the camel .

The desert was a shockingly different change of scenery. And the camel ride was a completely different exhilarating experience. They both felt an adrenaline rush in their blood ...the camel ....the endless desert....white sand...light and cold breeze flowing....some sand twirling and spiraling with the wind at some distance...mighty mountains surrounding the desert ....it was a truly fascinating feeling.

After a thirty minute ride they both climbed down. The camel was much taller than she has expected. She held his hands and saw the other tourists go for the next ride.

Mishti : " Have you gone for the ride before Abir ji ? "

Abir : " No yaar. I want to do it from a long time. But never got a chance ."

Mishti : " Thank you for pursuing me. It was a good feeling."

Abir ( smiling at her ): " Come. The sun is very strong. Sit in the car. "

Mishti : " Where are we going next ? "

Abir : " To have our lunch."

Mishti exclaimed : " Lunch time ho gya???"

Abir : Yes dear. ( He laughed)

Mishti : "Oh I never realised the time Abir ji. It is already noon. "

Abir pulled her closer and whispered. " I am so hungry dear."

Mishti : " We are going for the lunch right. Wait for some more time."

Abir smirking :" This is not that hunger. "

Mishti confused looked at Abir and whispered back : " Then what hunger Abir ji?"