MishBir FF : VIVAH - Chapter 17 - Eating her boobs in his office cabin

Hey guys. Hope you all are safe. In india , covid 19 cases are increasing. So please take care guys. Stay home as much as possible. Wear mask and wash your hands often. Take all the safety measures. Dont be negligent towards it. It is the matter or everyone's life. So please be responsible. 💪💪👍👍

I hope you all liked the previous part and will love this part too. Pls VOTE AND COMMENT. 💞💞💞💞

Chapter 17 :

Chapter 17 :

Dadi : " This is about cooking. I will tell about other things when the time comes. I want my daughter in laws to be perfect in everything. They should be able to handle a home alone. And there is no exceptions even if you are younger. You are not a child now. You are a married woman. I am telling for your own good. "

Dadi went outside and Mishti sighing placed her hands on her chest.

************************************

Meenakshi and Kuhu told her what all she has to cook for the lunch and also told how to make everything.

Mishti : " Ab aap dono jayiye. Me bana logi. "

Meenakshi smiled and placed her hand on mishti's head : " Dont take any of Dadi's words to heart . This is the first thing that Dadi told you and I wish you to success in this. "

Mishti smiled at them . : " Dont worry Maa. I know. Jo bhi Dadi bol rahi he...meri bhale ke liye hi he. I am the daughter in law of this house now. So I should learn all these. "

Smiling at her positive attitude and wishing her good luck , they went outside. Mishti started her job .

" Thank god... I learned cooking from Amma. Otherwise..kya karti mein ? Mishti ...focus... you have to win dadi's heart. "

----------

Abir was in his cabin after a meeting. And there is another one before lunch. He decided to call Mishti before it and ringed her number.

Mishti was tasting the food after she finished the cooking. It was twelve in the noon and Ramu kaka has to take food to office for the three men. Whenever they are in the office , they tell Ramu kaka to bring the home cooked food.

Mishti ran to Meenakshi's room and pulled her hand.

" Kya hua Mishti , why are you running. ? "

" Maa... aayiye na.. dekhiye kaise banayi he sab ? "

Smiling meenakshi went behind her and tasted the dishes.

" Perfect. "

" Sach me ? Kuch bhi problem he tho batayiye Maa. "

" Everything is perfect beta. You cooks so well. I am so proud of my daughter. Dadi will definitely feel happy. "