MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 19 - Her taking the lead in love making

( WARNING : 18 + 😉)

Chapter 19 :

Abir whispered : " Hmm... then.. let us make it something different today ? Something more ... "

Mishti confused and blushing whispered back : " different ? How ? "

************************************

Abir looked in her eyes and said :

" It is always me who start .... Today I want you to start ... Instead of me loving you......I want you to love me today...... I want you to make love to me today. "

Mishti flushed by his talk , said lowering her eyes.
" How can I abirji... I dont know... "

Abir caressed her cheek lovingly and said :
" I knew you love what I do with you baby... You love what I make you feel... You love my touch...you accept my love... You submit to me completely...
But... I want you to be more bold... I wish you to equally participate in our love making. Be a little more bold... Along with submitting to me , I want you to be responding back ...your passion...your eagerness...your want... I want you to show all that to me... Without any inhibition or hesitance... Baby..... Love making is more beautiful when both partners express it equally. "

Mishti looked at him confused.

" Abirji.... I dont know how to do it. Mein....matlab.... "

Abir kissed on her forehead giving her confidence. He saw her innocent eyes looking at him earnestly. He understands her.

Abir : " Baby...you dont have to worry when I am here with you. I am with you at every steps. If you dont know anything... I am here to teach you . Hai na ? "

Mishti nodded her head in yes blushing.

Abir : " Dont think much. Just think that you are going to love me. You are going to make me want you. It is you who is taking the lead today. Thats all. I am with you na. "

Abir pecked her lips.

Mishti trembling asked him : " What can I do abirji ? "

Abir : " Seduce me... ... Make me turn on seeing you... You can go stand there and strip making me want to touch you baby. You can do anything. "

Mishti smiled looking down and looked at her night wear.

Looking at him , she saw his naughty smile and blushing she stood up . Opening her wadrobe , she took a cover .

He smiled at her happily seeing her face glowing by her shyness and her eagerness to do this.

Smiling at him , she entered the bathroom . Abir was impatient sitting on the bed. He was eager to see her in what she took to seduce him. Seeing her not coming out even after five minutes , he was worried and going to get up when the bathroom door opened.

Abir saw a pair of naked legs stepping out of the bathroom. . His eyes followed her leg above and saw her stand there shying utmost in a red sexy short night dress.