MishBir FF : VIVAH-chapter 13 - Sex in the cruise ship

She turned to face him and kissed him . Soon he took the lead helping her and both of them involved in their moments... they sat there hugging each other... watching the water droplets fall and spread.... like both of them... who were falling and spreading their love to each other.

************************************

Abir stood up and held out his hand to her. Mishti smiling at him , held his hand and raised to her feet. They drove in the roads of dubai basking in the soft glow of the sun who was getting ready to disappear into the horizon.

They reached the tallest tower in the world. Burj Khalifa.

Mishti : " From morning , I am waiting to reach here and see this place Abir ji. It was my dream to come here. "

Abir held her shoulder and sqeezed .They together walked into the architectural marvel of 21st century.

The elevator started taking them to the highest levels. It was really fun to travel in that. All the way up to the top. The world's fastest elevator to the clouds as they ascended to the level 148. They didnt really realised how fast they are going apart from a little ear popping.

Mishti : " Wow... Abir ji... its breathtaking..."

Abir hugged her from the back and placed his chin on her shoulder looking through the window at the breathtaking view of sunset from the at the top sky level of burj khalifa.

They both stood in each others arms basking in the golden glow of the sun. There was a lot of tourists like them . But nothing disturbed both of them from taking the view to their mind in the arms of the other.

Having content of the sunset view , they came down to the underwater zoo and acquarium.

Holding the hands they strolled seeing the mind blewing views that they didnt even realised how the time flew so fast.

Again they ascended to the top level of the tower . They stood again at the windows to see the night view of dubai.

The thousands of buildings in the city
glowing in the night with colourful lights.

They both sat for dinner in a restaurant in the outdoor terrace.

Abir : " Indian ? Italian ? Or japanese? "

Mishti : " Whichever you like Abir ji. "

Abir : " Ok. Then let us try italian food. There is a favourite dish of mine . I am sure you will also like it so much. "

Mishti nodded her head happily and excitedly ate the new dish that she was seeing and tasting for the first time.

Abir : " How is it ? "

Mishti showed her thumps up in between eating . They were really hungry due to all the walking.

Once again, they took the view of the night and took selfies to make the moment memorable.

Mishti saw the dancing fountain infront of the burj khalifa.

Mishti : " Abir ji.. can we go there and see it closer ?"

Abir : " Ofcourse dear."

The dancing water fountain in the middle of the burj lake formed beautiful arc and jumped to the beats of classical , arabic and other popular world musical numbers .

Abir and Mishti relaxed on the bench watching the music show of water fountains.

They strolled through the board walk , with him holding her close to his chest and her placing her head on to his shoulder.