MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 3 - First Morning

Abir did off the lights and lied on the bed pulling Mishti to lie on his chest. He hugged her and Mishti's head was on his chest. 

Abir understood she is still in the feeling of kiss and said .

Abir: " Sleep dear. " 

Mishti closed her eyes feeling sleepy and Abir kissed on her head and slept feeling content for having her in his arms. 

************************************

Next day morning , Abir woke up from the sleep and remembered yesterday was his wedding. He look at the sleeping form of his wife beside him.

Mishti' s head was on his hands. And she was lying facing him. 

Abir stood up without waking Mishti and went into the washroom . When he came our after taking bath.

she was still sleeping peacefully.

Abir smiled looking at his wife and went and sat on the bed facing her. 

He went close to her face and shook his head. Water drops were on her face everywhere. Mishti  slowly opened her eyes and saw her husband sitting beside her and looking at her with love. Mishti blushing looked down . 

Abir : " Good morning Wifey" 

Mishti : " Good morning Abir ji. " 

Abir : " wake up dear. It is time . " 

Mishti smiling at him raised from the bed  and kneeled down touching his feet to take his blessing. He made her stand up and kissed her forhead.

Being happy,  Mishti  went towards her bag to take a dress

Abir saw that her dress are still kept in the bag and said looking at her through the mirror : " Mishti , you can place your dress in the wadrobe there later today. " 

Mishti : " Ji. I will place them there. " 

Abir : " and wear a Saree today. " 

Mishti smiled at him and placed the churidhar she has took back in the bag and took a dark blue silk saree and went inside bathroom.

When Mishti came out Abir was sitting on the bed with his laptope

Mishti went near the mirror and started to comb her hair.

When she raised her eyes and looked in the mirror , she was startled to see Abir just behind   her. 

Abir came close to her back and made her hair lie on one side.

Then he hugged her from behind. Both were having a smile looking through the mirror. 

Abir saw a water drop on her bare shoulder near blouse and lowered his face to suck it.

He placed his lips on her shoulder and sucked there. His hands around her  held her more tighter. Mishti was breathing heavily.

Abir looked at her and saw her breathing fast..cheeks red and flushed. 

He placed his chin on her shoulder. And had eye contact through mirror. Then he slowly hold the saree which was covering her belly and move it to the side. Now he can see her white sexy belly throgh the mirror.

Mishti didnt dare to look away from his eyes . Without taking his eyes away from her , he pressed her belly by his right hand. 

Mishti gasped and Abir was cherishing the expressions on her face.

He touched everwhere on her belly and pressed.

His hand then went to her navel and he started to  circled her navel with his finger. 

Mishti closed her eyes but Abir want her to look at him so badly. 

Abir : " look at me " 

Hearing Abir whisper that into her ear , Mishti looked at him. He hold her more closer and continued circling her navel. She was breathing fast. He then inserted his one finger into the depth of her navel and circled.

Mishti couldnt control and she moaned .

Mishti : " Abir ji....." 

Abir suddenly  placed his lips on the curve oh  her neck and kissed there.

Sucking on the neck his one finger was circling inside her navel. Mishti was not being able to have a hold on herself.

Her legs were going week by his actions on her body and understanding it Abir held her strong.

He placed many kisses on her neck and sucked without leaving a place. 

Finally being content , he raised his face and saw her trembling flushed form. 

With a teasing smirk on his face , he made her saree proper and stepped behind. Mishti got ready fast and turned to him. Abir was holding the gift box he gave her yesterday. 

Abir : " Wear this " 

Mishti took the box and wore the necklace and earrings. 

Abir : " come. It is morning pooja time " 

Abir held her hand and they went out for the morning prayer.

************************************