MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 26 - hot romance

Mishti mantained her eye contact with him through the mirror. His eyes were filled with passion and love for her. He was rubbing her cock tip along her pussy and clitoris.

" Don't you know this position babyy..."

She nodded in shyness.

He grinned and said
.
" Then tell me the name babyy"

Mishti hesitated a little and then slowly whispered.

" Doggy... Doggy position"

" Standing doggy babby......"

With that he pushed his cock slowly inside her and started fucking her from behind. They both moved in unison and was having more fun to see that in mirror. He looked at her and continued fucking her.

In this position he was reaching to more depth inside her and it was also a new experience for mishti.

It was so good for him to have such a nice view of her ass and pussy. He held her hips and thrust in. So animals like they fucked. It made him all the hard and greater feeling to grab her hips, lean his upper body back, and so easily watch as his cock went in and out. The visual aspect and tightness made it great.

Mishti was also moaning loud and taking his cock inside her. Holding on the mirror, she saw him fucking her holding to her hip and his expressions...

He bend and held her boobs in his hands and started pressing it while fucking her.

" abirrrrr "

She moaned feeling his fingers catching her nipple and kneeding them. She felt his lips on the back of her neck and his kisses. He was still entering deep inside her.

" I will take more time this time baby... Since it is my second one tonight... "

He whispered in her ears and she gasped thinking of the time he will be having her pussy tonight. He already take a good time to get orgasm and being it the second time tonight, he may take all the more time.

Through the mirror, He saw her boobs  dancing while he push inside and out of her. He loved that view and hungrily caught her hip and made big thrust inside her.

He slowly crept his hand into her pussy and played with her clit which made her mad and she was crying in the pleasure he was evoking.

" abirrrrrjiiiiii.... Ohhhhhh....goodddddddddd"

After some time he slowed down and removed his cock from her and turned her.

He started to kiss her and she immediately opened her mouth as they french kissed, his one hand going to her tits, the other rubbing her ass. She was squirming on standing on her  leg.

" let us do it in the real doggy position babyyy"

She was panting and blushing in anticipation.

He pushed her down onto the bed and made her get on all fours.

He kneeled behind her, grabbing his cock and guiding it toward her pussy. She was dripping wet and  he easily slipped inside her. She started pushing back into him, arching her back, allowing his cock to slide even deeper inside of her  pussy. He grabbed her shoulder and   slammed his cock into her, making her moan out, then slapped her tight ass lightly.

After fucking his lovely wife in doggy-style for a few minutes, he pulled out, pushed her down on the bed and rolled her over, fucking her from top. Mishti spread her legs wide and wrapped them around him tightly. She was bucking into him with each downward thrust and soon they found a rhythm, their bodies slapping together.

" I love you babbyyyy .... I love you sooo much "

" I love you too abirjiiiii"

" I  love ypu babyyy... You are a perfect lady for me... Just like how I want my wife.... You are so loving caring supporting wife... I love you sooo much.... "

" I love you a lot abirjjiiii... You are my everything now... You are my world now... Pls love me to your heart content abirjiiiiii... I want to satisfy you to the maximum.... "

" babbyyyy "

He fucked her and leaned to kiss her flush lips which were inviting him from so long. He kissed her whole face and neck and grabbed her breasts.

He pressed her boobs and in the lower part his hip thrust into her pussy hard and hard.

He ran his hands all over her body and grabbed both her big boobs and squeezed them. And mishti let out a moan.

" ahmmmmmmmmm.... Mmmmmm.... "

He grabbed her sexy ass and pressed them hard....

"  Yes baby.... Cum for me babyyy... "

Her cunt tightened around him and had a mindful orgasm.

"  Oh my God.... Abirrrrr... Ohhh... I cant take itt.... Oh  gooddd"

He pressed her breast and flicked her nipples. He slowed down for a bit.

After her orgasm  shut down,  he lifted her legs, placed them on his shoulder, entered her pussy  again and started to fuck her. She was thoroughly enjoying it. He then pressed her legs together to make her pussy even tighter.

"  AAAAHHHHH..I love it baby.. "

He growled loudly.

" love me abirjjiii... Love me more "

Hearing that  he made her fold her legs and pushed knees back to her chest giving him better access to her pussy.

" ohhh....Yeah..aaahhhhh.."

She kept moaning loudly and asking for more.

" turn to the doggy style babyyy "

she blushingly turned and went down on all four, lowered her chest and lifted her ass showing her perfect hourglass shape.

With one hand, he held her waist, and with the other hand, he pushed his cock into her wet pussy  again and started to bang her. He thrust his cock all the way into her and started moving in and out of her.

Mishti : It feels so good abirjjiiii

" Do you like it babyyy"

" Oh   Yes abirjiiiii"

"  Moan louder for me, baby"

"  AAAHHHHH yes abirjiii "

He was fucking her hard and making her louder and louder. He withdrew from her and he stepped down from the bed.

She turned and smilingly came to him. He stepped closer to her and she too stepped back and hit the wall. Now they were just inches apart both their eyes looking into each other. He looked into her eyes and said.

" You are so beautiful babyyy"

He caught her legs and rised her in his arms making her wound her legs around his hip. She gasped feeling his hard cock hitting her pussy.

He caught her firmly and pressed her back to the wall and entered her pussy.

They kissed deeply and he pressed her boobs and also fucked her again and again.

Breathing heavily, he again pulled her for a long, delicious kiss. He could feel her smiling mid-kiss.

They both climaxed together and mishti fell  onto abir. He took her and walked to the bed.  Covering her with the blanket, he also joined her into deep sleep after the long night.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹