MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 20 - Morning Hotness

Chapter 20 :

Mishti : Ji. I liked it... It was magical... Everytime it is magical abirji..."

Abir : " Mm...so the next time...we do...my wife will be a tigress on bed...wont you ? "

Mishti raised her lips into his waiting ones as her reply and their tongues played with each others.

************************************

Morning came.

Abir slowly opened his eyes and saw mishti sleeping in his arms. Her head was on his chest and her hands were hugging his body.

He rised from the bed trying to not wake her. When he came back from the bathroom , mishti was still sleeping. Abir came to the bed and sat near her.

He caressed her forehaid and hairs with his left hand. His right hand stroked her cheek.

" My sleeping beauty.... Looks like so much tired from yesterday night😌. Eventhough you are shy, you are not being resistant to anything in sex.... You are trying everything. That is one thing I loved about you... Now completely my wife. Completing me in every way... I love youuuu😘😘"

Abir kissed on her cheeks and pecked her lips.

Mishti woke up from her sleep by the touch on her lips. Her eyes opened into his eyes which were filled with love and want for her.

Seeing her awake now, abir came inside the blanket and their body touched.

Mishti gasped feeling her chest pressing on to his and his lower body pressing on to her.

Abir saw her lips opened and shivering.

" Look at me..... "

Abir whispered.

Mishti looked at him. Abir pressed his lips on to her without wasting any second and sucked her lower lip.

Mishti moaned " mmmmmm... "

Hearing her voice, his lips started sucking her plump lips more.

Abir placed his left hand behind her head and tilted her head making it more easy to davour her lips.

Also not being to control his right hand, he hugged her naked body onto his body hardly. His hand pressed her on to his body more forcefully. His hand slowly reached her ass cheeks and kneeded them. Alternating between both of her ass cheeks, his hand pressed them, kneeded them to his content.

Giving her small breaks to take breaths, he continued kissing his wife softly, yet powerfully.

Time was going on... Not caring about the ticking clock, Abir continued sucking, eating and playing with her mouth.

His hand pressing her ass, and his hard member pressing onto her front. Mishti could feel his hardness poking in between her legs and could only lay silent inside his arms and submitting to his lips and hands. She got time to breath in between and again she would feel her lips and tongue caught by his.

Her white ass cheeks soon became a slight pink colour now, due to the ministrations by his rough hands.

Almost 20 mints passed by,... When finally Abir left her lips completely.

" Good morning wifey... "

Mishti was unable to talk, being woken up and taken by his love in the morning itself... She was feeling it as a dream and realised otherwise when finally he talked something.

" wont you wish ur husband back baby..."

" Good morning abirji... "

He pushed her lower body more into his waiting cock.