MishBir FF : VIVAH - Chapter 10 - Dubai Trip

They both became one again. He marked her own and he took what he want from her again... She lost herself completely to his piston like movements into new depths inside her. She shuddered in pleasures making him proudly the winner once again. He claimed her again and again feeling her tight around his hardened member and happily he marked her again and again. She flowed in the wind he was builting inside her body . She happily and willingly surrendered to him... until he satisfied his all need and felt content of her and fell onto her body tired.

***********************************

Mishti looked in the clock and saw it is six in the morning. She felt a hand holding her waist tight and close. She felt a body pressing on to her back . The naked body of the person touching her bare body inside the blanket. A blush crept on her cheek remembering yesterday evening. Their steaming love making... he has made love to her finally completing their husband wife relation and making her complete as a wife.

She looked at Abir who was sleeping beside her peacefully. She was lying facing one side and he lying spooning her back hugging her back to his chest. Both of them under a warm blanket. His arms covering her and his face hiding under her hair. She slowly turned in his arms and looked at him. There was a relaxing and content look on his sleeping face. Seeing his lips which showed amazing talents on her body yesterday and brought her to extremes of pleasures , the thoughts made her shiver and blush profusely. Slowly placing his hand away from her body she tried to get up .

She haltened realising she is completely naked inside the blanket and smiled blushing looking at her husband. Mishti covered her body by blanket and walked to bathroom.

The absence of her warmth disturbed Abir and he heard the sound from bathroom.

Walking out of the washroom , Mishti stopped in her steps seeing Abir looking at her and lowered her gaze.

Abir extended his hand and called her beside him. Slowly she walked to him and entered inside the blanket.

Being not able to hold his eyes , she snuggled into his chest hiding her face from him. Abir smiled and hugged her to him.

Abir whispered into her ear : " Did I hurt you yesterday ? Is it paining there now ? "

Reddening at his open question , she nodded her head in a No. Understanding her shyness , he smiling hugged her more to his chest. Mishti closing her eyes , heard his soothing heartbeats.

Abir : " We are free today. So what about some sightseeing in dubai dear? "

Mishti rised her face and asked looking at him : " Will you take me out ? "

Abir : " Ya. Why not. You havnt seen dubai before right. So I will show you the best places in dubai today. "

Mishti : " But you have gone there already right. ? "

Abir : " So what baby. This time I will be going with you. That is special he na. We will together enjoy watching places ."

Mishti : " Ji. "

Abir saw her excited and happy face and kissed her forhead.

Abir : " Do you need more rest ? If you want sleep some more . "

Mishti : " No Abirji. I am perfectly fine. "

Abir smirked and said with a teasing smile on his lips. : " Acha. Then...."

Mishti smiled playfully : "Then...?

Abir touched his forehead to hers. Mishti blushed feeling his hardness poke on her thighs . He captured her soft lips and ravished them in his mouth.