MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 18 - Dinner invitation

Chapter 18 : 

Chapter 18 : 

Abir : " Papa , I will just go and drop her home. " 

" Theek he. Jao. " 

The employees saw the beautiful newly wedded couple  their CEO and his wife  coming down the stairs perfectly complimenting one another. 

************************************

In the night , they were all in the living room when Mehul started talking.

" Kal  ek dinner  invitation he from a close  friend of mine. You know , Mr.Rathore and his wife. "

Kunal  : " Ofcourse we know. After mine and  Kuhu's marriage they had invited us to their home. "

Abir : " Oh I remember. I couldnt come at that time since I was in  USA. "

Mehul : " Ya. Rathore  couldnt come for the wedding.  So  he want to invite the newly wedded  couple to his home for dinner  . He and his wife has requested  all of us to their house tomorrow evening. "

Dada : Tum log jake aao. Me aur Subhadra yahi rahenge. Tell our greetings to him."

Mehul : " Ji Papa. "

                      ----------------

After dinner , Mishti  was coming out from the kitchen when Dadi saw her.

" Mishti  , yahaan aao. "

Mishti  walked to the living room couch where dadi was sitting with her legs extended.

" Read this book. "

" Ji. "

Mishti  took a stool and sat beside the couch facing dadi and started reading the book. It was some stories about God Krishna . She read it for half an hour .

Dadi : " Ab bas. Put this bookmark where you stopped. "

Mishti  did as Dadi told and saw Dadi standing.

Dadi : " Tum bhi jao. Jake so jao. "

" Ji , Should I place hot drinking water in your room ? "

" Mmm... Rakhlo. "

Mishti  went into the Kitchen and came back with hot water. She stepped inside  the room and saw Dadi and   Dadaji  getting ready to sleep.

She looked at dadi and asked.

" Dadiji , apko koi dawai he kya raat mein khane keliye. "

" Mujhe kuch nahi he. Lekin inko he. Pressure ki dawai. "

" Oh. Apne khaya kya Dadaji. Should I take it to you ? "

" Ha beta. Wahi table pe he. "

Smiling at Dadaji , she took the medicine and water to him. After he drank that , she  turned to Dadi .