MishBir FF : VIVAH - CHAPTER 9- First Love making, becoming one

Mishti looked at him and realised he has slept in her lap. She smiled and lowering her face she kissed on his forehead. She tried to make him sleep properly on the bed without waking him. She then went to close all the doors and windows and then switching off the lights , lied beside him hugging him to her chest.

************************************

Abir woke up slowly from the wonderful sleep he had . Opening his eyes , he lied there in the same position looking through the window . It was still a little dark outside. He felt so good and fresh and realised it is her warmth that made him feel so nice and gave him a good sleep. Her cleavage was proving a perfect place for his sleep. He understood the soft pillow under his head is her chest and the smooth blanket he hugging is her body.

Raising his head from her chest he looked at her serene face . She looked just like a innocent baby in her sleep. A soft smile on her face. Her hands were hugging him onto her chest just like a mother making her child sleep. He remembered how he slept in her lap hearing to her singing yesterday night. She has evolved as a wife who perform the duty of a mother when the husband need it.

Abir lying on his side , pulled her slowly to his chest and made her sleep on his chest. She snuggled into his body smiling a little in her sleep. Hugging her to him , he closed his eyes , getting some more time of sleep before the day begins.

It was mishti who woke up first after an hour and smiled feeling him hugging her to his chest. Inside of his arms is her sweet cocoon. She gave a small kiss on his bare chest. She raised her head and looked at his handsome face. Remembering his headache , she kept her hand on his forehead to make sure that he is having no fever. Raising some more , she held his hair which were falling onto his forehead and kept it aside. It is the first time she was looking at his face so clearly. Every other times when they were close , she was shy to even look at his face.

But watching him closely when he was sleeping gave her a good chance to admire him without any shyness. She caressed his forehead slowly .... then his closed eyes... then his cheek...his nose...his chin... She looked at his eyes once again to make sure he was sleep. Biting her lips , she caressed his cheek and felt his short beard . Whenever he kisses her and nuzzle into her neck , she always felt his stubble touching her skin making her more aroused. She explored his face with her fingers smiling like a child who got a new thing in her hands.

Having a wish to touch his lips , she took her fingers to his lips but held back feeling a little hesitance. His pink lips which always made her go onto an heaven of pleasures . Wishing to touch it once , she slowly touched on his lips by the tip of her fingers and instantly withdrew .

Abir : " Kya hua ? Pasand nahi aayi ? "

Shocked to her roots hearing his husky voice , she looked at his eyes dumbfounded. He was awakened. Oh god. Was he awake during all these time. Feeling an urge to hide from him she tried to stand up from the bed , but he held her hands and pulled her to his chest arresting her inside his arms. He looked at her who was looking down blushing hard . He raised her chin and made her look at him.

Abir smirking : " No need to Shy. You have every right to watch and touch your husband. Havnt you ? I am yours na. Then why are you running from me ? "

Seeing his smirk , she felt more shy and hide her face into his chest. Laughing he hugged her and said.

Abir : " Continue what you were doing dear... I shouldnt have wake up i think. Then you could have admired me all you want. "

Seeing no response from her , he continued understnding her shyness.

Abir : " Ok. I think you had your fill. Now let me have mine sweetheart. "