MishBir FF: VIVAH Chapter 5 - At her home, A Strawberry treat

Abir and Mishti was in the car driving towards mishti's house.

( Abir's car :)

They both were having a sweet smile on their face

They both were having a sweet smile on their face. Mishti was happy that she can see her family. After one hour of journey they reached her house. It was a nice bangalow .

( mishti's house: )

Mishti's parents welcomed them inside

Mishti's parents welcomed them inside. Servants helped them to carry the gifts.

Everyone liked Abir's behaviour and his simplicity. They gave them drinks and snacks to eat. Abir got well mingled with the men and Mishti soon went inside kitchen to talk with the ladies. Mishti was blushing from their teasings. After lunch her parents asked them to take rest for sometime and Mishti took Abir with her. She saw him her house and room. He liked that everything was very neat and tidy.

Abir was sitting on the sofa in Mishti's room when she entered with a plate in her hands. It was some fruits. She placed them on the table infront of the sofa. Abir asked her to sit down beside him . She sat with him and gave him some fruits. Mishti was eating a strawberry which was her favourite.

She sucked the fruit and licked its juice on her lips.

he chewed the half of it and was going to eat the other half when Abir caught her hands .

It was when she realised Abir's face was close to her and he was looking so intently at her lips which was covered by strawberry syrup.

Abir in his husky voice said : " How can you eat strawberry alone Mishti ?"

Mishti took the strawberry in her other hand and said : " Ji. Aap khayiye. "

Abir : " Na.. not like that. Not that strawberry. I want this strawberry. "

Mishti blushed feeling him touching her lips and caressing there.

Abir took the half eaten fruit and squeezed the juice onto her lips. Then without waiting , he sucked her lips with his.

He sucked her both lips for sometime.

Then entered his tongue inside her mouth and tasted her strawberry flavoured nector. Mishti was in an another world. Her hands caught hold of his kurta.