MishBir FF: VIVAH- chapter 11 - Dubai Trip 2

Mishti excitedly squeeled seeing the view of beach in front of the car.

Abir :" This is Jumairah Beach. "

Mishti : " Are we having our breakfast from beach ?!!!"

Abir : " Yes dear. But in a unique way. "

Abir held her hand and ran to the sea shore. Mishti laughing ran with him. They were running towards the sea shore like two children forgetting about everything else ... only the two of them....and their beautiful moments...

************************************

The beach side was lonely. There were people at a very far distance. But this side was quit and peaceful. Only the two of them and the laughing sea tides.

Abir   called  someone in  the phone  and  soon two men came towards them from the beach side restaurant

Abir called someone in the phone and soon two men came towards them from the beach side restaurant . They set a table and an overhead patio sun beach shelter . The men arranged the dishes and Abir payed them. Abir looked at his wife who was standing there dumbfounded .

Abir smiled and guided her towards the chairs. They sat opposite to each other around the small table . The table was close to the sea. So whenever the sea came roaring towards the shore , the water will touch and caress their feet.

 So whenever the sea came roaring towards the shore , the water will touch  and caress their feet

Abir : " Place your feet on the sand and close your eyes baby. "

Mishti did as Abir told and soon felt sea tides washing over her feet . Mishti giggled feeling the light cold water playing with her feet.

Mishti played with the tides, by rising her feet up when the tides come , daring the sea water to reach up and touch her feet. She was giggling and laughing with the game. And then she placed her feet still on the sand experiencing the water come and touch her at regular intervals. Abir was watching her actions and expressions . He was cherishing her cute and lovable side.

Mishti raised her eyes away from the sea tides and looked at Abir

Mishti : " You are again and again surprising me Abir ji. So beautiful arrangements. How come you arrange all this ? "