MishBir FF : VIVAH- chapter 6 - Reception

Mishti was a bit nervous about meeting all and she held abir's hand strongly in the car. He supported her by hugging her to him and whispered sweet nothings to her ears which made her relax and forget everything. They reached the venue for the reception.

They got down from the car and together walked to the front where his parents were waiting for them

Mishti was amazed at the beauty of the place

Mishti was amazed at the beauty of the place . It was decorated wonderfully. They together entered the hall where guests were filled and was talking to each other. Guests stood up and clapped for them when they saw them coming. Smiling at everyone they both walked to the stage and sat on the chairs.

Guests started coming to the stage to meet them , give them gifts and take photos. Maa asked them to not stand continuosly for long and relax sitting in between. Abir always held her close to him holding hands or holding her waist , his soft whispers in between into her ears and his loving gaze. Their love was reflecting between them which made them look like a beautifuk couple to others. His romantic talk and smirks made her blushing and alive. A soft music playing in the background soothing them and making a pleasurable environment.

Mishti nudged his hand asking him to lower his ears and he lowered to listen what she want to say.

Mishtu : " I am thirsty "

Abir smirking and asked at her teasingly : " For what dear ? "

Mishtu stood mouth opened at his teasing and blushing pouted at him. He laughed and asked a maid to bring them water.

His dada and Dadi were coming onto the stage and abir ran to them helping them to climb the stairs and came near where mishti was standing. They both took their blessings and dada dadi became happy seeing their grandchild finally married .

Abir hugging dadi asked : " When are you coming back to home ? I am waiting for you both. "

Dadi smiling cupped his cheek and said warmly : " Ab srivallabha temple me 7 din ke pooja he. Nahi tho tumhare sath hi hoge na. Hum pooja khatam hote hi jaldi wapas aaoge. Tum log khush ho na ? "