MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 1 : Wedding Day

Hey friends. This is my first story in wattpad.

Hope you all like it.

If you dont like the first part , I will plead you to not stop at that. Please continue reading. I think many of you may like as the story progress in the next parts.

When I first wrote the first part... it was not much good. But I am sure I have improved a lot in the writing and this story has emerged to be a very beautiful one.

So I will request you to read all parts and then decide if you like or not.

And if you like.... pls VOTE and COMMENT. It means a lot to me. Your support is the one that motivate me to write the next chapters.

***********************************

Meenakshi cupped her new daughter in law's face and said warmly .

" You are not as a daughter in law here. You are the daughter of this house from today beta. I know Abir and you havn' t got time to spend with each other or know each other before your wedding. It was an arrange
marriage and everything was happened so sudden. But I know he liked you a lot. That is why he said yes to this marriage. And I hope you also liked him and said yes to this marriage with full heart".

 And I hope you also liked him and said yes to this marriage with full heart"

Mishti looked at her mother in laws face and smiled. " I liked him Maa. I have said yes to this marriage wholeheartedly. Eventhough I only saw his photo , Papa knows him very much. I am sure my papa will only select the best for me. "

Meenakshi was happy hearing Mishti. She leaned and placed a kiss on Mishti' s forhead.

" You are a perfect match for my son dear. Take rest here. I will send Abir soon. He will be talking with his frnds. Goodnight beta. "

Meenakshi went out of the room.

Kuhu who is wife of Abir's brother Kunal helped Mishti to sit on the bed and placing goonghat over her head.

Kuhu: " This is a tradition to welcome your husband sitting like this in your first night. Abir may also want to see his wife like this. "

Kuhu said with a teasing smile. Mishti blushed hearing her . Kuhu went after switching off the min lights. Now there was candle light everwhere.

Mishti looked at the room. It was a big master bedroom . A big rectangle sized bed full decorated with rose petals. And chains of jasmine flowers hanging from the roof around the bed. There were aromatic candles lighted. On the wall there was Abir's and family's photos .

Mishti was looking around the room when she heard door open.

************************************

Hey guys. Just a short part to know if you want to continue me or not.

Dont forget to give your opinion as a comment.

Pls read the next parts. Hope you enjoy. 💗💗💗