❥1

✿✿✿

IN MORNING

One girl was sleeping peaceful sun was shining the sunlight was coming from window and curtain was flying due to light cold air and sunrays directly falls on her face but she was sleeping like there is no tomorrow then door burst open, one lady was standing on the door seeing her daughter sleeping. she came inside and slide the curtain the room was fill with sunlight .

Lady was SUMITRA LUTHRA shreya mother and girl was our SHREYA LUTHRA.

Sumitra was trying to wake Shreya but she was in no mood to get up.

" getup it's 9 'o clock today is your college first day after your vacation getup you will be late . "

Shreya heard her mother word quickly get up from the bed and says,

" why alarm not rang. "

"tere alarm ki awaz se Pura ghar uth gya or tujhe pta hi nhi ki alarm Kab Baja ab jaldi ready ho ja nhi to late ho jaegi "

(whole house got up due to your alram voice and you didn't know)

Shreya rush toward washroom for getting ready for her college.

Shreya outfit

Shreya outfit

After getting ready she came toward dinning table and took sandwich in her hand and ran towards door .

" are beta breakfast to Kar lo acche se."

(Daughter do your beakfast properly)

"mom mai already late hu mai canteen mai kha lugi bye love you..."

( mom I'm already late I will eat from canteen bye love you)

Shreya came at her parking and start her Scooty and started driving she was driving in full speed because she was too late while driving suddenly a car came in front of her Scooty and she lost her balance fall from Scooty.

Inside car

One handsome tall men was sitting in the car .he was wearing a black tuxedo in his left hand luxury black rolex watch was shining . He had sharp jaw, brown eyes with long eye lashes and black shiny and soft hair ,well build body .

He was not other then a famous bussiness tycoon and underworld mafia king AKANSH SINGH RAJAWAT . His aura was dangerous it only scream power and money.