❥4

In luhtra mansion

Shreya came home from college she directly came in her room and layed down on the bed like star fish . She closed her eyes and morning thought came in her mind akansh handsome face came infront of her eyes she suddenly open her eyes asked from herself "why I am thinking about that Mr. Khadoss."(mr.arrogant)

Shreya went in bathroom to fresh up then she came in dinning room she saw her father and mother were talking on something important . She didn't distrub them and sat on his chair she saw some tension mark on his father forehead she
hesitantly asked her father and mother

Shreya said "what happen dad did something bothering you "(she asked directly with pale expression)

her father didn't reply but her mother said Shreya with small smile ,"nothing Shreya we are just talking on some random thing don't worry your father is alright ".

But Shreya didn't believe on her mother word she said in her mind, "something is wrong but my parents is not giving me answer "

she eat the lunch and went in her room for studying.

On dinning table

Shreya mom says ,"now what will you do how you will you pay the debt that you have taken from them you had promised them that you will pay there debt as soon as possible.."

Shreya father said with tension- "mai bhi wahi soch rha hu agar hamne unka karz nhi cukaya to Pata nhi wo hamare sath or hamari family ke sath kya krege... Mujhe kya Pata tha ki wo oberois mere sath itna bada dhoka krege or mere naam se rajawats ko bhi dhoka dege unke sath bhi deal nhi kiya un oberois ne.. wo singhania ke sath ye deal finale kr liya h unke wajah se mera itna bada loss hogya (he said and made fist with anger) mujhe kuch to krna hoga un rajawats ka debt cuka na hoga or sari baat clear krni hogi warna wo log sochege ki maine unke sath dhoka kiya h or tum wo agreement mai to janti ho kya likha tha... jo unhone mere sath partnership se pehle sign krwaya tha..

(I don't know what they will do with me and my family if I will not pay his debt and I was not aware that oberois will cheat them on my name and finalized that deal with singhania because of all this rajwats will think that I cheated on them I have to clarify this matter to them ..you know that what is written on that agreement that we signed before partnership)

Shreya was studying in her room when her phone started ringing her attention move towards caller ID she saw a name her smiling face became pale she cut the call and again focus on her studying again her phone rings she became frustrated she received the call and said with anger,

" how many time I told don't call me can't you understand if you next time call me I will sue you ..mark my words"

by that she cut the call and move outside the room with anger her mom saw her coming down from stares mom says,

"where are going ? "

Shreya replied," outside for some fresh air I will come back soon..."

Shreya was sitting in the cafe and waiting for riya . Riya came and sat infront of chair and says,

" kya hua bro .. q bulaya is everything fine?"( what happen bro why did you called me is Everything fine?)

Shreya replied ,"ha abhi tak to thik tha but us call ne mood krb kr diya or upar se mere Ghar mai kuch to problem h but mom ,dad bata nhi rhe... she said with sadness

(everything was fine unless I received that call that call spoiled my mood and some problem is going in my house but my parent's is not telling me )

Riya said ,"chill Shreya us call pr dihan Mt de or rahi baat tere parents ki to agar kuch batane jesa hota to wo tujhe bata dete itna tension mat liya kr ,accha chord tune sirf ye batane ke liye bulae ya kuch khilaegi bhot bhuk lagi h yrr (she said with puppy eyes)

(Chill Shreya don't think about that call and about your parent matter if they will feel they will tell you don't take tension , now leave all this and tell me did you just call me for this or you will give me treat because I'm very hungry )

Shreya smiled and said ,"ha mujhe Pata tha isliye pehle hi order kr di hu bas ata hoga.. ( i was aware about it i had already ordered)

there order arrived both the girls was gossiping and enjoy there treat suddenly Riya phone rang she saw caller ID with simle and Said "excuses me" and she went out of cafe and came back in 2-3min . Riya came and started eating fastly

Shreya said " are... aram se atak jaega itni kya jaldi h . "( whats hurry eat slowly)

Riya replied "jaldi h (I'm hurry )
"Mere tino bro arhe mujhe pick karne ." (My brother's are coming to pick me)

Shreya said," oh accha" (ok)
She never saw her brother

Riya said ,"chal tujhe bhi drop kr dugi tu "mere bhaiyo se mil bhi lena "(you also come i will drop you)

Shreya said no .. no mai khud cali jaogi(no..no I will go by myself)

but Riya was not ready to listen her and she took her outside, the girls was waiting then royal 3 black cars stopped in front of the cafe and from inside the 3 handsome boys came out they were weared a black suit they all are looking like Greek god . Riya smiled but Shreya mouth opened in shocked because she saw familiar face Shreya asked Riya with forced smile ,"kya.. kya ye tere bhai h .(is this you brother)

Riya replied," Haa q kya hua tu janti h mere bhaiyo ko "( yes did you know them)

.Shreya said with nervously na..na.. nhi to dekh tu ja mujhe kuch important kaam h mai wo krke ghar jaogi(no..you go i have some work after completing my work I will go home )
(and she hurriedly move towards other side)

Riya said are .. are milke to ja mere bhaiyo (first meet my brother's) before she could complete her sentence Shreya figured vanished .

The trio saw a girl running but they didn't able to saw girl face. Raghav asked Riya who was that girl. Riya replied my bestie then Angad said to wo aese q jaldi mai bhag gae jese bhoot dekh liya(why did she ran away like she saw a ghost)

Riya replied," wo use kuch kaam tha isliye wo chali gae wese ap teeno yaha q aye ho koe zaruri kaam tha kya mere se."(she had some work that why she ran away by the way why did you all came to pick me did you have some important work with me)

Raghav replied " nhi wo ham teeno ghar ja rhe the to soche tujhe bhi pickup kr le wese bhi bhot din ho gae ham sabko sath mai dinner krke ... "(nothing we were just going home so thought to pick you and it been so many days we all didn't have dinner together)

riya smiled and replied ,"to aj ka dinner ap log banaoge to hi mai khaogi(but you all have to prepare dinner then only i will eat )
(she said with puppy eye) the Raghav and Angad laughed but akansh was silently listening and said pehle ghar Chale yaha traffic lag rhi h car ke wajah se hamare..(firstly can we go home because due to our car traffic is happening ) they went to home.

****
Shreya said,"aj to mai Bach gae mujhe nhi Pata tha ki wo mr.khadoos riya ka bhai h . Wese mujhe Pata nhi tha ki riya ke 3 bhai handsome h but wo Mr.khadoos bhot khadoos h lagta nhi h ki riya us mr. Ki sister h wo kitni sweet,cute,innocent h or wo uska bhai khadoos,adiyal,cruel. (She said with frustation)ab mujhe jaldi ghar jana hoga yaha to Bach gae lekin ghar pr late gae to mom se nhi Bach paogi... (she went toward her house)

(today I came to know that mr. arrogant is a brother of riya. Well, I did not even know that Riya's all 3 brothers is handsome but that Mr.arrogant did not look like her. his sister is so sweet, cute, innocent and her brother is harsh, rude and cruel. (She said with frustration) i have go home now , if I will reach home late then I will not be able to safe from my mom )

(Hii reader I hope you all are fine how was the story please support your author she is working hard)
what do you think what is written in the agreement that shreya father signed before partnership with rajwats . And who is that boy calling and stalking shreya ... To unfold the mystrey of shreya and akansh vote,comment and give lots of love to story till then take and stay tuned ..
Bye 👋