❥21

✿✿✿

"Chord...chord mujhe!" (leave me)

"Nhi tujhe chalna padega ...chal " (no.. you have to go)

Shreya was holding a stairs railing tightly and riya was pulling her but she was not ready to college.

"Chal yar.. ham late ho jaege college ke liye .. " (let's go we will be late and miss the lecture)

They were busy in there fight when akansh, raghav and angad came in hall they were discussing somethings when they heard riya and Shreya voice. Both were standing infront opf upward stairs shreya was holding stairs railing and riya was pulling her . Then akansh said in his authorized voice.

"Ye dono baccho ki Tarah q lad rhi h..."said raghav (why they both are fighting like a kids)

"Are bhai accha h na isi bahane hame free ka entertainment milega roz" said angad (its good we all will get free entertainment daily )

"YE KYA HO RAHA HAI ..ye kya subha subha natak laga rkha h!!" (what is happening ?)

When they both heard akansh voice Shreya immediately letting off her hold and same with Riya she also stop pulling but when riya about say . Shreya glare her not say but riya being riya she went downstairs and complain about shreya .

"Bhai dekhiye apki biwi ko...wo college nhi jana chati ..." (brother see your wife she not ready to go college)

Shreya ear became red when she hear riya word "apki biwi " . Akansh look upwards saw shreya became red he smriked but immediately plastered his emotion he cleared his throat to come out with this situation and ask .

"Q" (why )

" qki isko samarth sir ki lecture nhi attend krni.." (because she don't want to attend that sir lecture)

Angad jump in there conversation and asked " why? "

Shreya was about to reply "wo..wo" but riya cutoff her and said "isko sir nhi pasand iske liye ...(she don't him that why..)

Then akansh said but not to any particular person " ham college padhne ke liye jate h na ki kisko pasand ya na pasand krne... (we go college for study not like or dislike anybody)

Shreya understood his direction she stomped her feet and moves towards there room said to riya before going " ati hu mai ready ho kar ..."(I'm coming)

She came in her room and close her door harshly and moves toward bathroom .she splash water on her face and saw her reflection in mirror and said " khadoos ,adiyal,monster apni ek lauti biwi se acche se baat nhi kr skte"

(Arrogant, monster can't he talk nicely with his one and only wife)

"Or mai kese batao ki mai q nhi attend krta chati class"
(How will I tell them why I don't want to attend class )

"Meri life na meri sari novel ki female lead ki Tarah ho gae h ...god mere sath hi q..."( my life is like my novel female lead ...god why me..) She closed her eyes in frustation.

"Chal shreya beta acche bacche ki Tarah college ja nhi to ye Mr.khadoos tujhe kaccha kha jaege.."

(Lets go Shreya be a good girl and go to college if you don't then Mr.arrogant will eat you raw)

They came down and they both goes college.

.
.
.
.
.
In warehouse

Three boys were tied with chair and some man were beating them . In front of them one man was sitting on the chair like a king and beside him two man were also sitting One leg on other leg and they have wine glass in there hand. Akansh gulped wine in one go and stood up from his chair and sign his men to stop they stop then akansh moves towards them .Everyone got aside akansh came in front that boys and asked ,