❥11

Shreya pov
I was in tension because I can feel my parents is hiding something from me to confirm my doubt ,i called my father friend who is living in new York. Hello.. uncle how are you .. uncle I'm coming new York for your daughter wedding. I said to my father's friend.

The replied I got from other side made me shock and confused.

When suddenly I heard gun fired sound , i got scared .the gun was shot by one person on my car wheel and driver lost his control on car but by the grace of god nothing happen to me and driver . When I saw outside 3 car was standing infront of my car then bodybuilder type men came outside from the car . I got scared then one man came infront of my window .

And says , "apko hamre sath chal na hoga" . "Q .. mai q jao aplog ke sath" ... , I replied . The man opened the door of my car and he said same sentence to me but I denied

He took my hand and started pulling me from my car . I was struggling to free my hand from there grip . Then he give me his phone and show me video , when i saw video my body got numb in shock .

My mom and dad was going somewhere in the car then sudden the big blast happen in car .cars parts was lying on the road some parts are burn due to blast.but I can't see my mom dad where they are I scream in pain and fears to lose my parents.

Then the men who was showing me video he got video call from someone the name was flashing the phone was "boss".he received the call and moves towards me .

One man was sitting on sofa like a king his back was facing the phone camera in front his my dad was sitting on his knee blood was coming from his mouth ,my mom was standing beside my dad 5 men was pointing a gun towards my parent .

Then I hear men voice saying something to me through call ,but I was not able to see his face , " If you will try to run then you will face the conscious... ye abhi bas teaser h puri picture nhi dekhna cahti to chup chap unke sath ajao..." he shoots on my father right arm I got shock with his sudden action.

I scream in pain and fear ," n...no don't do any thing to my parents " but that man take his phone back from me.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Author pov

Man grab Shreya hand and push her inside the car harshly due to this his head hit the another side car door and she faint inside the car.
But they don't care about it and moves towards there destiny .

Akansh sign his men to call the doctor and treat rishabh hand . "Bullet was just touch to his hand no serious injury is happen to him " doctor says to akansh.

To know more stay tuned till then take care bye