❥7

Next day
Shreya was sleeping her alarm started to ring .she woke up and and saw the time it's time for her college she got ready for the seminar and moved towards dinning room for breakfast .

she woke up and and saw the time it's time for her college she got ready for the seminar and moved towards dinning room for breakfast

Shreya outfit

Sumitra saw a Shreya and says,"wow beta you are looking pretty... "she says with sweet smile .

Shreya replied , "thanks mom principle sir ne kaha tha ki mai acche se ready ho kr ao qki guest ka welcome mujhe hi krna h.." (Thanks Maa, Principal Sir had said that I should be well prepared and I should be the one to welcome the guest...)

Her mom shook her head in agree
Shreya moves toward her college when she entered she saw his bestie riya who was also look beautiful

Her mom shook her head in agree Shreya moves toward her college when she entered she saw his bestie riya who was also look beautiful

Riya outfit

Riya saw Shreya and move toward her and they both compliment each other with some tease .

Riya- omg... ye meri friend h ya koe or uff.. aj to tu college mai kayamat dha rhi h sare ladke aj flat ho jaege.. ,she says with drama
(Is this my friend Or someone else omg.. Today you are wreaking havoc in the college ,All the boys will be flat today..)

Shreya- oh god Kitna drama krti h ..wese tu bhi tu kuch kaam nhi lag rhi aj ladko ki nazar nhi haate gi tujhse (she says with teasing tone) accha chal ab bhot hogya tarif mujhe andar jana h guest ki welcome ki preparation bhi dekhna hai sir ne mujhe responsibility di h, wese Pata chala kon h aj ke wo 3 special guest ?

(Oh God, what a drama you are doing..by the you are not looking less gorgeous,all boys eye will be on you(she says with teasing tone) well now I have to go and see the preparations for welcoming the guest. Sir, have given me the responsibility, did you know who will be today's 3 special guest?)

Riya- nhi yar.. kisi ko nhi Pata ki kon h wo secret guest chod use hame kya..
(no one knows who is secret guest ,leave it..)

Shreya - ya right.. businessmen h to pakka koe senior citizen hoga .. agar aesa hua to ham aj full bore Hoge Yar (she says with fake cry )chal andar ab..