❥13

Precap
Congratulations Mrs Akansh Singh Rajawat..

The tears was continuously falling from Shreya eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
Riya ,Angad,Raghav was standing and watching there brother wedding then riya says,

"Yaar.. ye apne shadi ke din suit kon pehenta h kamse kamse aj to bhai traditional pehen lete mai janti hu bhai ko traditional nhi pasand fir bhi bechari apni wife ke bare soch lete ek to usse shadi zabardasti kr rhe upar se uske liye acche se dulhae bhi nhi ban sakte.."

Then Angad reply "same yehi baat maine bhi bhai se bola to woh mujhe ghurne lage jese mujhe abhi kaccha kha jaege "

Then all attention moves towards priest .
Priest says "Ab ap dono bado ka ashirvad le le..."

Akansh sign his P.A to do something and his Pa nodded in reply and rajat took his phone and call someone .Then two bodybuilder type man came with Shreya 's parents.

They both were confused after seeing bride and groom because they both don't have idea whom wedding is happening.

Then riya came and put her hand on Shreya shoulder then Shreya took deep breath .Riya took her hand in her hand and help her to stand up but her veil fallen from his head because her veil was tied with scarf (gathbandhan) who was on akansh shoulder.

When veil fallen Shreya eyes fall on familiar face the person not other then her best friend riya. Shreya hugged her without thinking anything she just want someone shoulder to cry with her whole heart.

Riya was in shocked after seeing her bestie in place of bride her brain couldn't process further what is happening here.

After seeing her bestie crying riya also hugged her and crassed her back tears drop also started falling from her eyes.

On other side Sumitra and rishbah also got big shock seeing her daughter at bride place .

Shhh...Shreya chup hoja dekh mai huna... tu yaha kese aye.., riya cupped Shreya face between her hand and asked her .

Then Angad and raghav also came there and saw Shreya crying then Angad says," ms.topper tum yaha woh bhi bhai ki dulhan ke jagah pe kese... " he asked with shock expression. But Shreya didn't reply him and she was continuously crying while hugging riya.

Then she saw her parents standing and crying she broke the hug and about to moves towards her parents direction but akansh grabs her hand her eyes moves towards her hand and next second when he saw groom face almost she got mini heart attack her heart beat was fast that other people can hear and her hand was sweating and some sweat came on her forehead her mind couldn't process what is happening here then akansh getup from his place and moves towards Shreya's parents direction with shreya.

She was trying to free her hand from his grip but he was too strong infront of her.

Both were standing infront of Sumitra and Rishabh .Then shreya hugged her parent's and says,"pa..pa..papa ap thik hona wo...wo..ap..goli..."she was not able to complete her sentence and break down in tears and tightly hugged her father.
Then rishabh crassed her back and reply, "I'm perfectly fine beta..see mai ekdum sahi salamat khada hu tumhari aakho ke samne..".Then shreya broke her hugs and examine her father then she got relief. Then shreya asked her dad about person who shoot her dad but in reply her dad only see akansh but not utter any word from his mouth. But Shreya got her reply.

Then akansh says, "agar biwiji apka milna milana hogya ho to ham ashirvad le ..le q sasurji.." he says with smriks. And grab Shreya hand and pulled towards his direction but Shreya lost his balance and crashed in his well build chest. Akansh cath her by her waist and says ," aram se biwiji.." They both moves to take blessing.
Akansh was about to touch there feet Shreya's parents they both moves backwards. They both hugged shreya and says, tum hamara guruh ho ..aj tak hamne kabhi tumhe pao chune diye h hamare jo tumhe aj dege... ".
Akansh smiled sarcastically and says,"are sasurji.. or sasumaa aplog apni beti ko to ashirvad de diye lekin apni beti ke Pati mera matlab h apne ek laute jamae/damad ko ashirvad nhi dege..koe nhi ham baad mai le lenge q biwi..."he said in winning tone like he defeated his enemy in war.