❥5

RAJAWAT ENTERPRISE

In eveing
Akansh was sitting in the cabin and working on important project when his PA rajat knock on the door of his cabin.
Akansh said, come in.. Rajat came inside and says, "sir jo hamari company ki deal oberois ke sath hone Wali ti wo deal unlogo ne apke biggest rival singhania ke sath Kar li h or luthra company ke owner bhi uske sath mil kr apko dhoka diya h.."

(Sir the deal which our company was going to finalize with oberois, that deal they made with your biggest rival singhania and in this matter luthra company was also involved they cheated on our company with them )

When akansh hear this he became angry
And bang the table in anger and say ,"us luthra's ki Himmat kese hue mere sath dhoka krne ki ... iski use bhot badi kimat cukani padegi rajat i want each and every information of luthra ,his family ,his bussiness ,partners everything ... Rajat replied ,yes sir and moved for his work .

(How dare that luthra to cheat on me .he will pay for this,collect all the inforamtion about luthra his company,family,bussiness partner, I want every information)

*****

Akansh call Raghav and Angad in his cabin. They came then akansh says ,"I want that luthra destroy "then Raghav says ,"but what happen akansh narrate the story ",

then Raghav says, "bhai calm down or aram se decision le gusse mai h tu abhi ..mai janta hu luthra ne thik nhi kiya but tu aese kisi ki life krb nhi kr skta agar tujhe punishment dena h to us Rishabh luthra ko de agar tu use destroy krega to uski family bhi hurt hogi isse..

(Brother clamdown, think before make any decision because you in anger now .i know what luthra did was wrong but only he deserve punishment not his family if you will destroy him it will effect his family also )

But akansh not changed his decision .
*****

Akansh -use apni family ke bare Mai pehle sochna cahiye tha mujhe dhoka Dene se pehle ....(said with anger )
(He should think about his family before messing with me)

Angad says to Raghav , Ab ham kuch nhi kr skte bro agar isne us luhtra ko destroy krne ka soch liya to ab wo krke rhega .(now we can't do anything because he already made his mind to destroy luthra )

Raghav agreed to Angad and they came out from cabin and move towards there cabin

After 1 hours

Rajat came to akansh cabin and says, sir maine apne source se sare information nikal liya h rishabh luhtra ke bare mai..
( sir I collected all the information about luthra from my source )

(akansh sign him to say forwad) rajat says, sir.. luthra enterprise ki partnership oberois, singhania, Sehgal or bhi bhot investor ke sath partnership h most of wahi hamre bhi partner h ,or family mai wife or ek beti h or bussiness status financially kuch thik nhi h luthra's ka isliye usne hamari company se debt liya tha jo usne abhi tak cukaya nhi h...
(Sir ..luthra enterprise have partnership with oberois, singhania,Sehgal and many more and from this many company is also have partnership with us , and about his family he lived with his wife and daughter and his bussiness financial status is not good that why he took loan from our company)

Akansh replied ok , mujhe uski beti ki information cahiye (i want information about his daughter) (said with smirked)
Rajat goes out from cabin for his work.
Akansh was smiling sarcastically and playing with paper weight and says ,now game is going to begin mr Rishab luthra ..just wait and watch.