❥9

In Rajawat enterprise

Rajat (P.A) knocks on the door. After hearing a reply he came inside and says,"sir..mr.luthra apse milna chate hai ...he is waiting ... (sir Mr.luthra want to meet you he is waiting )

Akansh shook his head in positive . Rajat inform that akansh is call him inside the his cabin, Rishab (Shreya father) moves towards akansh cabin and knock .

Akansh - yes come in.. ( akansh eyes moves toward door and he saw rishab standing at the door )

Akansh - welcome..welcome ... mr.luhtra have a sit (said with evil smile because something was cooking in his mind)

Rishab sat on his chair and just gave awkward small smile in reply .

Rishab - hel...hello mr.rajawat (he move his hand toward akansh to shake hand )

Akansh ignored him and says, "sidhe point pe aye ye Mr. Luthra .. I don't like this kind formality... (directlycome to the point i don'tlike formalities),he said in serious Tone

Rishab - woh ... actually mai apko ye batana chata hu ki maine apke sath koe dhoka nhi kiya h..or ..or..jo maine apse loan liya wo mai jaldi repay kr duga....(I want to tell you that I didn't cheated on you and the loan i have taken from you i will repay it )he says in tension

Akansh smirked and says," ok ... mai man leta hu ki apne dokha nhi diya but apke pass koe proof h ki tumne mujhe dokha nhi diya h..mai appe kese trust kru ki ap hamare company se liya loan repay kr dege ..."( ok I will believe in you but do you have any proof that you didn't cheated on me and how can i trust you that will repay my money)he says with some respect because mr.luthra is older in age

Rajat - mai ... mai apse wada krta hu ...(I am promising you)

Akansh - sayad ap bhul rhe he ki apne jab hamre company ke sath contract kiya tha to usme kya likha tha..( I think you have forgotten what had written on contact)

FLASHBACK

ON TV news was flashing today luthra enterprise had made a partnership with Indian biggest bussiness man Mr.Akansh Singh Rajawat the ceo of Rajawat enterprise.

In rajawat enterprise

Congratulations Mr. Luthra. Raghav says, while shaking hand with him .

Rishab - thanks Mr.raghav ... mai bhot khush hu ki apne hamre sath partnership ki (i am very happy that you made partnershipwith my company), he says while seeing at akansh who was sitting like a king on his chair like no one is around him

After bussiness meeting get over all goes in there cabin . Only akansh and rishabh was present in the cabin.The cabin was filled with silence. When rishab broke the silence.

Rishab - thanks Mr. Akansh ...for believing in my company ..

Akansh pass a file a to rishabh to sign him to read the contract .

Rishabh eyes widen in shock when he read the contract.

Rishab- ye..ye kya likha h is contract mai(what is written in this contract),he said with shock

Akansh - q apko samjh nhi aya kya likha h ... thik h mai hi apko saaf sabdo mai smjha deta hu..is contract mai likha h ki(why can't you understand ,ok i will tell you in easy and clear word that what is written in the contract )"
____________

PARTNERSHIP CONTRACT

I, rishabh luthra the Ceo and owner of luthra enterprise is giving assurance to Rajwat enterprise that if in future my company try to cheat on rajawat company then all my company shares will be tranfer on the name of Mr.akansh singh rajwat .if In future I will try to oppose this contract then my all property will also tranfer on the name of mr.akansh Singh rajawat and if I want to take my property and bussiness back then In return I will give anything that mr.akansh sigh rajawat demand for but if i will denied then everything will be on the name of mr.rajawat my property, bussiness and what he demanded also .
._.