❥17

Shreya moves out from room and says, ye Mr. Khadoos Mr. Sweet Kab se ho gae h unki tabyat to thik h na...
She was walking in corridor and she moves towards riya's room to call her for lunch .she was lost in her thought When she get bump with someone and they both fell on the ground *thud * . Akansh who was wear his watch he came out of the room when he hear a sound . Angad and Raghav they were sitting on the dinning table when they hear a sound they moves towards upstairs.

"Hayee mai mar gaye kon h kambakaht jisko din ke Ujala itni badi ladki nhi dikh rhi .. " Shreya rub her back and saw the person . she was riya who was also
shouting in pain.

"Hayee meri Kamar tut gae... Yr Shreya konse khayal mai chal rhi h ..." says riya .

"Mai khayal mai khoe hue thi to tu konsa dekh kr chal rhi thi is.. is mobile mai ghusi hue thi " Shreya says will pointing towards riya mobile.

When Angad and raghav came they saw akansh coming from his room. Trio ask each other. Kya hua ye awaz kesi thi..
Akansh replied, I don't know..mai to khud awaz sun kr aya chalo dekhte h..

Trio moves toward riya room they saw riya and Shreya both were sitting on the ground. They both were fighting.

Accha mai mobile mai ghushi hue thi to tu konsa war ki planning kr rhi thi jo itni soch te hue chal rhi thi... says riya

Riya ,shreya kya hua Yr tum dono aese zamin pr q bethi ho... ask angad.

Wo kya h na bhai Mera or Shreya ko aj yahi lunch kr na tha zamin pr beth kr ... riya says in taunting tone to angad.

Shreya lightly slap riya on her shoulder and says, ye gusse mai bol rhi h actually ham dono ek dusre se takra gae or gir gae...

Raghav says , zada to nhi lagi na dono ko utho dono... he forward his hand to shreya but riya grab his hand and get up. Akansh saw shreya and he forward his hand but before he could help her angad help shreya to get up .Akansh hand got unnoticed by Shreya he put his hand in his pocket and asked riya.

"Are you fine" riya hummed in response.
"Lets go jab sab thik h to" says angad.
They all moves towards dinning area .
Shreya turn her face to another side says , hmm 😒 behen se puch liya lekin apni ek lauti biwi ko bhul gae ...yrr Giri to mai bhi thi chot to mujhe bhi lagi thi.. ye kabhi Mr.sweet nhi ho skte Mr. Adiyal, khadoos...

"Kya hua Shreya chalo ya sach mai yahi lunch krne ka irada h..." angad make fun of shreya.

Shreya smile awkwardly in reply and went downstairs. All settled on dinning table lunch was served they all were silence when riya phone ringed. She was about to receive when she saw akansh was glaring her , aree... bhai ap aese q dekh rhe mujhe Pata h khane ke time sirf khana no other work ..m..mai.. to bas silent kr rhi thi ..

she started eating when Shreya phone started ringing. before anyone could se she silent her phone all were eating when again shreya phone ring.

Utha lo shreya sayad important hoga..ya tumhare ghar se hoga.. says raghav.

Nhi ...mai baad mai call krlugi jo bhi hoga... says shreya but her phone was continuously vibrating.

Receive the call, says akansh. Shreya nods her head she was about to getup from her sit but akansh cut her off, talk here only..

She again nod her head and saw caller id.

Ye Priya q call kr rhi h..iski konsi train bhagi ja rhi h.. jo isse wait nhi ho rha h .. she said in her mind