❥19

Hey readers, I'm back with new update I know I took so long but thanks for your support and love 😊

✿✿✿✿
Next morning,

Akansh alarm rang his sleep got disturb. the cold air was coming from the balcony window and sun was about rise.when he saw the time it was 5 in morning he got up from the bed and moves towards bathroom after few minutes he came out . He was drying his hair from towel in front of the mirror when his eyes fell on Shreya earring which was on the floor .he took it and started admiring it and lost in her thought .then something came in his mind .

"Did Shreya came last night in the room when I came Shreya was not here .where is she?" He said in his mind.

"Why I'm thinking about her .I don't care whether she came or not. "

He moves in closet and came out in his gym outfit. He moves towards his gym.

Akansh gym outfit

Akansh gym outfit

When he was passing from riya room he saw riya door is Slightly open .he thought to close it properly he moves to close the door he saw his sister and wife both are sleep like a cute baby hugging each other a little smile came on his face .then he close the door and goes towards gym. When he came he saw angad and raghav are already doing there workouts they both wish him and resumed there workouts .then they all did there breakfast and moves towards there respectively works.

It was 6 in evening and they were going to attend party at 9'o clock . Shreya was hell confused what to wear? (I think it's not only Shreya question but all world wide girls question) She was think when she heard knock she opened the door and saw riya was standing with two girls who were looking like two or three year older then her .she saw girls then riya and ask her through her eyes riya understood her confusion and reply,

"Ye dono tujhe party ke liye taiyaar krne aye h ye hairstylist and makeup artist hai or ye fashion designer hai " riya says while pointing towards both the girl's. (This girls came to make you ready for party. one is makeup artist and hairstylist and another is fashion designer)

Shreya took relief breath and says, "tu ek dum sahi time par aye h ... ( you came on right time)

They started there work . After one hours Shreya was ready. She was sitting in front of mirror .when she saw her reflection in mirror she says, " ye mai hu ya koe or.." (Is this me or someone else) .Riya and other both girls also praised Shreya.

Shreya was waiting when one maid came and inform her that akansh is wait for her in hall. She nodded and marched towards the hall .Akansh back was facing her he was on call. She was going down from stairs there was complete silence in hall only her heels sound able hear . When akansh hear heels sound he turn and his eye landed on his queen who was coming towards his direction. He feels like everything was going in slow motion. He came out of his la la land when he hear a voice from his phone.