❥23

✿✿✿✿

Akansh bedroom

Akansh enter in the and started calling shreya in anger.

"MRS RAJAWAT......MRS RAJWAT..."

And started to find he search her every corner of the room but not found and last he moves towards the balcony he open glass door and about to shout.

"MRS.RAJA....."

(Song started in background)

पल, एक पल, में ही थम सा गया
तू, हाथ में, हाथ जो दे गया
चलूँ मैं जहां जाए तू
दायें मैं तेरे बायें तू
हूँ रुत मैं, हवाएँ तू
साथिया

but he stop when beautiful view came infront of his eyes. Shreya was sleeping on the sofa like a sleeping beauty her face was looking more beautiful under moonlight due  cold breeze her hair was coming on her face and she was hugging herself in sleep due to cold  .Book was lying on the floor .

हँसूँ मैं जब गाये तू
रोऊँ मैं मुरझाये तू
भीगूँ मैं बरसाए तू
साथिया

A

kansh legs automatically started to moves towards her .he was lost in her beauty  and came near her. he sat down on his knee in front  her and removes hair strands from her face . She hugs  herself more in sleep then akansh came to reality. He picked her in bridal style  and moves inside the room .He tucks her into  the bed and cover her properly with comforter and  about to go when she grab his hand in sleep.

"

Please don't leave me..."

Her voice was so slow but he was able to listen. He moves his hand on her head to comfort her in sleep.

"Shhh... tum so jao mai kahi nhi ja rha rha ..."

She again said "please don't leave me mom dad...

She was having dream of her wedding day and some tears escape from her eyes  when akansh saw it he feel bad for her .

But ladies and ladies  because there no gentleman here to read so only ladies .his ego again came between his feeling .

Again his anger came he moves towards his  mini bar .He was continuously drinking alcohol. When he was drinking Shreya and smarth face was flashing in front of his eyes and throws half drank bottle of wine on the ground the glass he was holding in his hand broke due to tight grip. Some glass piece was stuck in his hand and blood was dripping from his hand .

 Some glass piece was stuck in his hand and blood was dripping from his hand