❥10

Shreya was lost in her thought tears was falling from her eyes .She came out of her thought when she heard someone was saying something.

"Aj se ap dono Pati patni h" priest says to couple who was sitting in mandap. (From now you both are husband and wife)

"Ab sab kuch khtm hogya meri shadi ek aese insaan se hogae h jise mai janti tak nhi ...na hi maine uska chehra dekha h..." (now everything is over I'm married to that person whom i don't know ,to whom I have never saw his face)

She says to himself her heart was broken in many pieces when se heard priest last sentence.she was feeling numb.

Congratulations Mrs. Akansh Singh Rajawat.. akansh said in his stern voice with evil smrik.

FLASHBACK

Shreya's father was lost in his thought ,and says to himself mai ...mai ....apni princess ko kese face kruga .wo kya sochegi jisko wo bachapan se apna hero bulati h wahi uske life ka villan ban gaya h . Kis manhush waqt mai maine ye partnership ki thi jiski kimat meri beti ko cukani padegi .... , Rishab was all broken from Inside he was controlling his tears.

(What will I told my princess, how I will face my princess. What she will from childhood the person she called hero he became villain of his life .In which bad onem time I made this partnership for whom my daughter have to pay)

His thought of chain broken when he heard someone is calling him, "Sir.. ham luthra mansion pohoch gae.... (sir we reached luthra mansion),he wait for some minutes and moves inside the his house .

On otherside Shreya was so happy because she was cooking food for the first time also she was happy she is cooking her father favorite food.

Sumitra- beta chalo ...ab fresh ho jao lunch ready hogya h tumhare papa bhi arhe ho ge...(now go and fresh up your father will be also coming )

Shreya - yes..mom but kya papa ko mere hath se Bana khana pasand ayega .... (but does father will like the food what I made for him )

Sumitra - q nhi ayega pasand ...unki princess ne banaya h unke liye for the first time ..(why not ...his princess made for the first time)

Shreya face covered with big smile when she heard her mother and moves towards her room .she got freshup and moves towards dinning table when she saw his father coming.she ran happily in her father direction.

Shreya - welcome.. home dad ...how was your day

Rishabh didn't hears Shreya beacuse he was lost in his thought .then Shreya mom came .

Sumitra - kya hua rishab... ap kuch khoe khoe se h ..sab kuch thik h na (what happen ...where are you lost)

Shreya - yes dad kya hua batae na..(Yes what happened)

Rishabh - ku...kuch nhi bas thoda work stress ..(nothing...worl stress)

Shreya- chill.. papa maine kitne bar bola h itna stress mat liya kijiye..( how may time I told not to take so much stress)

Rishab moves towards his room with forced smile. But Sumitra was confused and she also went beside Rishabh.

Sumitra - rishabh mai janti hu kuch to hua h .. ap batae ye na kya hua h..(I know something happened now tell me)

Rishabh narrates her whole story , Sumitra was in shock .

Sumitra - rishabh .. ye ham Shreya ke sath nhi hone de sakte.. apko kuch krna hoga ..ple ....please ,and she broke down in tears(rishabh...this can't happen with my Shreya you have to do something)

Rishabh- ham apni princess ke sath kuch nhi hone dege ..ham use yaha se bhot dur bejh dege ..(nothing will Happen to my princess, we will send her far from here)

Sumitra- lekin agar Shreya puchegi to ham kya bolege ..(what we will tell if Shreya ask )

Rishabh - uski tension tum mat lo ham sab Sambhal le ge... (don't take tension I will handle this)

They both went towards Shreya room .

Shreya pov

I heard someone knock on my door . I opened the door and I saw my mom and dad but I can feel something stranger happen with them . They said " we want to tell you something. Yes,boliye na (yes say)... ,I replied .

Rishab - princess.. ham cahte h ki ap New York chali jae qki hanare bhot acche friend ki beti ki shadi h ..(I want that you go to newyork because my friend daughter wedding is happening)

Shreya - but Dad aese achanak q ..(but suddenly)

Rishabh- nhi ye achank nhi h ham apko batana bhul gae the ..or ham or apki mom busy h iske liye.(its not suddenly I forgot to tell you and me and your mom is busy so we can't attend it)

Sumitra- yes beta your dad is right..to chalo mai tumhari packing krwa du jaldi qki flight bas thodi Der mai h.(so let's go we will do packing because your flight is in next few hour)

Shreya was not satisfied with there excuse because she can feel tension on there parents face .

Shreya came in living room with her suitcase and he saw her mom dad .she hugged them and move outside and sat in her car .

Akansh pov

Mr. Luthra pe nazar rkhna .. (keep eye on luthra)I want to know his every action qki wo itni asani se meri shadi nhi krwaega apni beti ki.., akansh said to his P.A.

Rajat - ok sir..

After some time rajat came in his cabin and inform akansh that Mr.luthra is sending her daughter to new York.

Akansh was relax like he knew every action of rishabh, What he is planning ,what his next step everything akansh know about that.

What will happen to know stay tuned.
Till then bye 👋