❥15

✿✿✿
Next morning,

Shreya was sleeping like a kumbhkaran. Then riya came in room from bathroom after taking bath and she nodded her head in disbelief. "Ek number ki kumbhkaran h abhi utha kr gae thi phir so gae .." and she moves towards window and slide the curtain sunlight direct falls on Shreya face .Shreya shouts and cover her face with blanket in her sleep " mom... please window band kr do ...bas 5min or sone do chain se.." riya nodded her head and moves towards her direction and remove blanket from her face and says , uth ja meri Maa... but Shreya again cover her face . Then riya got and idea and says ," akansh  bhai  accha hua ap agae dekho ye shreya ko so rhi h abhi tak .... After hearing riya words shreya suddenly open her eyes and throws her blanket and says , ko...kon so rha h ma...mai to jagi hue hu ... but next moment she hear loud laughing voice and then reality hits her that riya did prank with her . Then Shreya says , " ha.. ha... riyu ki bacchi bhot hasi arhi h tujhe  ruk tujhe batati hu ... and she throws the pillow on riya face and again she slept after some minutes again riya says , "akansh bhai ap  yaha ... "

Shreya heards riya words and says from inside the blanket " nice joke riyu .... Har bar ek hi prank krke tu mujhe Dara nhi skti or wese bhi mai darti nhi hu tere us mr.khadoos bhai se smjhi.... kya hua jawab de kuch ...when she didn't get any reply from riya she remove blanket from her face and her eyes got widen in shock and she says , a.. aa..ap .
Akansh was standing leaning on door hand folded around his chest with one raised eyebrows and watching her .  Then Shreya says, wo..wo...ba..bas...mai..mai... she rub her neck with embarrassment.

Akansh not gives any heeds to shreya words turn towards riya and says , ham sab thodi Der mai rajawat mansion ke liye nikle ge to time se ajana  mai ye baat angad ko bola tha tumhe inform krne ko lekin wo pakka bhul jaega  isliye mai khud aya tumhe Inform krne.... so be on time. And before going one last time he saw shreya again and he moves  outside the room .she watch him going outside the room . Shreya fake  cry in embarrassment and hide her face in blanket.

"Chal acchi baat h ab tu uth gae h to ready ho kr niche aja or ha yaad aya aunty tujhe kabse call kr rhi thi lekin tu to kumbhkaran h tune uthaya nhi to unhone mujhe call kiya unhe kuch bat krni h tujhse to call kr lena.. , said riya and she also goes out from room. Then Shreya says, god hamesha aesa mere sath hi q hota... ahhh... she shout in frustation and pull her hair . Tgwn her phone again ring caller id show mom she smile and recive.

Shreya - Hello!  Good morning mom kesi ho ap or dad..

Mom - hamlog acche h tu bata kesi h..hamare jane ke baad kuch hua to nhi...

Shreya - nhi mom mai acchi ...ap q call kr rhi thi..

Mom- ha yaad aya beta aj tumhara pehle din h sasural mai to please aj traditional pehn na or kuch mitha bana na...

Shreya - mom mai traditional to Penn lugi lekin cooking..or wo bhi mai..

Mom- ha aye ..beta mujhe tumhare dad bula rahe h byee take care princess..

Shreya- hello ..hello mo..mom ..are sunno to bye..

She became upset and says ab kya ro rhi h Shreya ki bacchi jab mom cooking sikha rhi thi tab tujhe aram krna tha or kro aram .
Then she goes to fresh up.

On dinning table,
Everyone was present except Shreya. Shreya was coming  down from stair akansh hear heels sound and his eyes moves towards her direction  and his eyes got stuck on her.