❥6

Luthra mansion

Shreya came from bathroom after freshup when notification came on his phone she open and started to read message that came on her college group message was,

Good afternoon student,
We are happy to inform you that college has organized a seminar for student . And guest is,a 3 famous business tycoon . So all student have to attend seminar.
Thank you.

Then her phone rang she pick the call ,the call is from her college principal .

Shreya - hello good afternoon sir.

Principal- hello... I called you to inform you something..

Shreya - yes sir please say...

Principal- did you saw message on group

Shreya - yes sir , and I'm excited to attend that seminar ..

Principal- yes and you have to welcome them because you are the topper of this college, pride of our college ...

Shreya - but.. how can I sir

Principal- no but...you will welcome the guest .. am I clear

Shreya- sure sir... bye have good day.
( SHE END THE CALL WITH FORCE SMILE)

Shreya was in her thought , who will be guest tomorrow? (Her mother call her for lunch)

She sat in dinning room they all eat there lunch when Shreya break the silence and says, mom did you know our college has organised a seminar and guest will be 3 bussiness tycoon but who are those I don't know (there parents was listening)
Shreya mom said,that nice you have to attend that type of seminar you will learn from that ..

Shreya - yes mom , apko pata h jo kal guest ane wale unka welcome mujhe hi krna h (she says with excitement)

(mom do you ,I will welcome that guest )

Sumitra( Shreya mom) - wow .. ye to bhot acchi baat h beta ..(its great )

(she says with small smile ) mother and daughter was talking but rishab (Shreya dad) he was busy in his own thought and also not eating , Shreya saw her father and says , dad," kya hua ap khush nhi h .. kuch hua h ap lunch bhi nhi kha rhe apki tabyat to thik Haina.."
(what happen are you not happy and why you are not having your dinner )

Rishabh- ha.. beta mujhe kya Hoga wo bas mai bussiness ke project ke bare mai soch rha tha or kuch nhi wese jo tumne kaha wo mai sunna.. congrats for that. (I was thinking about bussiness new project and I heard what you said ,congrat for that )

Then they finish there lunch and move towards there respected room , Shreya took rest for sometimes..

In evening
Shreya just finished her study and took some rest ,she called riya to Inform about what principal sir told her .
(SHE CALLED RIYA RECEIVED THE CALL)

Riya- hii.. bro .. kese yaad kiya is nacheez ko..(why did you called me)

Shreya - oh drama queen ..mere baat sun actually mujhe kuch batana tha...,she told her about her and principal call
( I want say something to you)

Riya- oh wow .. ye to acchi baat h na isme q tension le rhi h..(it's great news then why are you taking tension)

Shreya - yaar tu to janti h mera records jab mai kuch accha krne jati mushibat mere piche aye hi jati h( you know about me whenever I try to do any thing problem came behind me )

Riya (laughed )- ha .. wo baat to h Tera record reh chuka h .lekin tension mat le kal Sab accha hoga..chill kr (yes, it's true but don't worry everything will be fine)

Shreya - chill to mai kr lugi lekin agar kuch kal gadbad hue to kya krugi ...(I will be fine but what i will do if something wrong happen)

Riya- kuch nhi hoga believe in God (nothing will happen believe in God)

Shreya- ha ab bas upar wale ka hi sahara h chal bye mai tujhse baad mai baat krti hu bye .(ok bye i will talk to you later)
they end there conversation.

At Rajawat enterprise
Akansh was busy in his work when his PA.rajat came and says,

Rajat- sir this is your tomorrow schedule. (And pass his macbook)

Akansh start to check his tomorrow schedule when rajat interrupt him in between and say, "sir you,angad sir ,raghav sir have one seminar to attend tomorrow in xyz college, college principal requested me to remind you to attend there seminar .."

Akansh nodded his head in replied and continue his work. And rajat left the cabin

Akansh called Raghav and Angad in his cabin . They came akansh says," we have a seminar tomorrow in riya college so be on time tomorrow. "

Angad- but ye baat ham riya ko nhi bataege kal ham use surprise dege uske college jake ok (about this we will not tell riya we will give surprise to her )
he says with big smile and with excitement

Akansh and Raghav shook there head in replied

Is there surpise will be shock for Shreya? I'm also excited to know till then stay tuned and support bye 👋 😌