Chapter 1

Magadha :

"You are still weak Abhiman." Rudra said pointing his sword to Abhiman's neck declaring his victory.

"Thanks for reminding me this every single day." Abhiman said sarcastically.

"You are most welcome." Rudra too answered sarcastically with a smirk on his face.

"Brother, you better run away and hide somewhere because mother is coming here with lots of beautiful women pictures in her hand." Aditya said as soon as he spotted his mother at some distance who is coming towards them.

"Beautiful women pictures?" Rudra asked confused.

"Maybe potential marriage candidates for you." Aditya replied and that is when it hit Rudra.

"Oh my god! I will take my leave and if Queen mother asks my whereabouts tell her that I am out of the town." Rudra said before running away.

He decided to jump the wall and ran away because the Queen mother was coming through the door. He climbed the wall and as he was about to jump the wall, he got a call.

"Don't you dare to jump." The is what Rudra listened right before he was planning to jump the wall.

He looked back and saw the Queen mother standing with her hands on her waist glaring st him with anger in her eyes.

"You better come down." The queen mother again said and this time Rudra had to come down because he can't ignore her orders and disrespect her.

"I am searching you from the morning, roaming around the palace like crazy and you are here jumping walls to hide from me." The Queen mother said looking at Rudra hoping answers from him.

"It's not like that Queen mother. I was not jumping the wall to hide from you. It's just that I suddenly saw someone suspicious running away so I thought to chase him and jumping the wall would only decrease the distance between me and the suspicious man." Rudra lied with straight face.

"If you saw someone suspicious then order some guards to follow him no need to chase him by yourself. You are the king and you need to keep yourself protected, people need you." The Queen mother said even though she knew that Rudra was lying but she decided not to say anything about it because she didn't wanted to scold Rudra.

"Ok, I will keep that in mind and next time I will order someone to chase him. Happy?" Rudra said because he didn't wanted to upset his Queen mother.

"You better." The Queen mother said. "Ok leave it, look here, I got many beautiful ladies for you. Take a look at them and tell me if you like someone." Queen mother said showing the pictures of the ladies that she had in her hands.

"I don't like any of them." Rudra said even before looking at them.

"Aishhh! Atleast, take a look at them. They are the known beauties from around the world." The Queen Mother said because she knew Rudra will decline without even looking at them. "How is she?" The Queen mother asked showing him a picture of a lady.

She was really beautiful, she had long black hair, blue eyes, milky skin and blah, blah. In conclusion, she was really beautiful.

"I don't like her hair." Rudra replied instantly as soon as the Queen mother showed him the picture.

"Why? What is wrong with her hair?" The Queen mother asked shocked because her hair were the most beautiful thing on her body and he didn't liked them.

"They are too long." Rudra again said.

"What is wrong with long hairs? Men nowadays like women with long hairs." The Queen mother again tried to persuade him.

"I don't like them." Rudra said with totall disinterest.

"Ok, how about her?" The Queen mother again showed him a picture of different lady.

"I don't like her eyes." Rudra again replied.

"Her?"

"I don't like her lips."

"Her?"

"I don't like her eyebrows."

"Her?"

"I don't her nose."

"What about her?"

"I don't like her voice."

"Her voice? How are you even listening her voice from her picture." The Queen mother asked confused and shocked.

"I can guess that she talks like a duck." Rudra said. Listening to Rudra, Rajmata (Queen mother) took a deep breath to calm herself.

"Then you tell me about the type of women you want. I have been showing you the pictures of different beautiful ladies from past 3 months and you don't like someone's hair, someone's eyes, someone's lips and you are even able to guess a person's voice from the picture and reject the person on it's basis." The Queen asked frustrated.

"So, you want to know about the type of women I want, right?" Rudra asked to confirm.

"Yes." Rajmata replied instantly.

"I want a woman who is powerful, who knows how to kill, who is able to protect this country and herself in my absence.... I want a woman who can cut my chest." Rudra said shocking everyone present there.

"Are you crazy Rudra?" Rajmata asked shocked. "Cut you chest? Are you even aware of your own strength? There is no women in this world who can do this." Rajmata tried to make Rudra understand that it is not possible and his condition is simply nonsense.

"There most be someone Rajmata. Someone only made for me. Please find her." Rudra said adding emotions to his eyes which instantly melted Rajmata's heart.

"Fine. I will try my best to find her." Rajmata said before leaving.

__________________________________

What do you think? What word that can be?