Chapter 4

"Woo- hoo! I am flying in the sky." Nandini shouted on the top of her lungs. "I really feel like a free bird who can go anywhere anytime." Nandini said happily closing her eyes to feel the cold air of the night.

"You look very happy today." Shakti shouted smiling because of their speed they need to talk in loud voice otherwise they won't be able to hear each other.

"I don't look very happy, I am very happy today. It was my dream to fly in the sky and the night like this under the moonlight and you completed my dream." Nandini shouted again.

"It's my pleasure to complete one bucket list of the great princess." Shakti shouted back.

"Not only one, you have completed most of my bucket lists." Nandini again shouted opening her hands life the wings of the birds.

"What are you doing?" Shakti asked confused when she saw Nandini opening her hands.

"I am trying to feel what birds feel like while flying." Nandini said happily.

"Did you feel it? How does it feel?" Shakti asked.

"Nice question. It feels fucking amazing." Nandini replied.

"Who taught you this word? I will cut their neck." Shakti said because it is not allowed for the royal Princess to use foul words in Kashi and anybody who teaches them gets some hard punishment.

"You." Nandini replied making Shakti speechless.

"Why are you silent?" Nandini asked when she didn't listen any words from Shakti.

"Nothing, I am just rethinking my life decisions." Shakti said hopelessly. "Do me a favour. Don't use this word infront from your family." Shakti said.

"Don't worry, I won't." Nandini said laughing.

"We reached your destination." Shakti swiftly said landing on the growth and putting Nandini down slowly.

"Thankyou Miss. Crane." Nandini said before walking and Shakti started following her.

They both were dressed in commoners clothes so no one could guess that they are nobles and royals.

They were moving in the market for past 1 hour and Nandini have mainly bought food for Shakti because Nandini is not a great fan of eating but she has planned to buy many things for herself, like jewelleries beautiful dresses, toys etc.

She was moving around aimlessly from shop to shop and suddenly her eyes fell on a shop of toys.

"Shakti, let's try that shop." Nandini said excitedly and started to ran.

"Nandini, don't run like that. Stay near me, it could be dangerous here." Shakti warned Nandini as soon as she stopped running.

"As you say Miss. Bodyguard." Nandini said dramatically standing in attention position.

"What do you want to try first Miss? The shopkeeper asked to Nandini in his sweet voice.

"Dart throwing." Nandini replied immediately.

"Very well chosen. You will get 5 darts per 5 silver coins and if you made to hit all of them at the centre then you will get this fox toy.

The Fox toy :

"Wow! It is really cute

"Wow! It is really cute. I really want that." Nandini almost shouted because of excitement.

"Here, take this darts and aim on your target. If you miss even a single time, then you will lost this cute foxy and will get nothing.

"Ok." Nandini said talking the darts in her hands.

She closed her eyes, concentrated her whole mind at one place, took deep breath and she opened her eyes with new determination lingering in her eyes. She positioned herself for the perfect target, she held the dart in her hand full of flexibility, sets her mind right on the target and threw the dart with her full strength...... Do you want to know what happened next?...... The dart that was thrown with the flexible hand full of strength almost killed the shopkeeper who was standing approximately 8 feet away from the target.

"What are you doing Miss?" The shopkeeper asked scared for his life.

"I am sorry. I am really really sorry. I think I threw it with too much strength." Nandini started apologising to the shopkeeper.

"It's okay. You lost your chance to earn the foxy." The shopkeeper said in grumpy tone.

"Let's go Shakti." Nandini hurriedly said to Shakti but she failed to look that her very best friend Shakti is trying to control her laugh with her full potential.

"Shakti? Are you laughing at me?" Nandini asked shocked. She bowed down trying to look at Shakti's face that she was hiding by keeping her face down. "Hey, look at me. Are you laughing?" Nandini again tried to look at Shakti's face but she turned around.

"Ha ha ha. Damn it. I really thought that with this much concentration and determination you are going to hit the centre but your dart landed 10 feet away from the target almost killed the poor man. Ha ha ha." Shakti said laughing loudly.

"Yahhh! Don't laugh at me. I tried my best." Nandini tried to defend herself.

"Yeah-yeah. You did try your best. Why don't you try other items?" Shakti recommend after she finally controlled her laughing.

Listening to this, shopkeeper again said, "That's, right miss. You should try something else." He immediately said returning from his grumpy self to sweet voice men. He knew that Nandini doesn't have skills to hit any target and it will only make him money. "Try this. You have to hit those moving targets with this knives and if you are able to all the 7 targets with this 9 knives then you will blue toy.

The Blue Toy :

Nandini tried with her full potential and as expected from her she failed to even earn one toy

Nandini tried with her full potential and as expected from her she failed to even earn one toy. She was so frustrated that she tried everything from that shop but she didn't succeeded in anything.

But the shopkeeper was so happy because he made so much money without losing anything.

"Let's go Shakti." Nandini said frustratingly.

"Ok--" Shakti was saying something but got interrupted by the shopkeeper.

"Why don't you try something miss?" The shopkeeper asked in greed because he thought that Shakti is also like Nandini and she will only make him more money.

But he didn't knew that this is the worst mistake that he could made. This is why someone had said that, 'Greed is evil.'