Chapter 10

"No, I just made him unconscious for sometime." Shakti again replied.

"Let me hold the reign of the horse. You look tired." Rudra said trying to hold the reign but Shakti rejected his offer because she didn't liked caged between his arms and chest.

Shakti was sitting on the front her back touching with the Rudra's chest. So, when Rudra tried to hold the reign, Shakti was caged between his arms and chest and she didn't liked this feeling.

"It's okay your highness, I still have enough energy left." Shakti replied without any emotion in her voice.

"Then let me hold you because I have already lost a bit of blood because of your sword that slashed my chest and now I am afraid that I will fall down this horse." Rudra said dramatically.

"How much longer will it take for us to reach the Palace." Shakti asked.

"Approximately 1 hour." Rudra replied.

"Hold this reign." Shakti said giving the reign of Toofan temporarily to Rudra.

She adjusted her position from her back facing Rudra to her Face facing Rudra.

"What are you doing?" Rudra asked confused.

"It will take 1 hour to reach the palace and you will loss to much blood by the time we reach there so I am trying to decrease the flow of your blood." Shakti replied.

"Then we should stop for a minute." Rudra suggested.

"We can't because everyone is tired and I don't want to make them Kate anymore. Don't worry, I will manage." Shakti replied.

"She opened her dark green Chunni that was covering her face by now revealing her well sculpted face. Her long hairs were flowing because of the light air that was flowing, her skin was gowing under the moonlight.

Rudra was lost in her beauty that he didn't realised that she is calling him..

"Your majesty? Your majesty?" She called.

"Huh? What?" Rudra cane to his senses when he listened her calling.

"Leave the reign and raise your both hands. I need to bind this Chunni tightly." Shakti said.

"But what if horse goes out of control?" Rudra asked still holding the reign.

"He won't, he is my horse. Now, leave the reign and raise your hands." Shakti commanded.

Rudra did as Shakti asked, he left the reign and raised his hand slightly. Shakti started to bind her Chunni tightly at his wound to stop the blood flow.

"You are a very good fighter General." Rudra suddenly said out of nowhere.

"I know." Shakti said before moving back to her original position and holding the reign of Toofan.

"You can lean on my back or rest your head on my shoulders if you are feeling any dizziness." Shakti suggested.

Even though Rudra was perfectly fine, he was not feeling any dizziness but he still leaned down and kept his head on Shakti's shoulders. He liked the smell of her hair.

They soon reached the palace of Magadha. They were welcomed their by their worried parents.

"Oh my god! What happened to you Rudra?" Arti gasped as soon as she saw her son covered in mud leaning on the back of Shakti, his chest binded tightly.

"Nothing, just a light scratch." Rudra assured her that nothing serious happened.

"Why did you guys come this late? And Shakti, why are covered in mud?" The Ex- General asked strictly.

"It's a long story and I really need to sleep now. So, I will tell you tommorow or listen it anyone else here." Shakti said not interested to have any conversation right now.

"That's right, let them rest. They must be tired by now." The Rajmata said and everyone went to their respective rooms.

Shakti straightly went to her room, took a calming bath, basically gobbled her food and went to sleep.

"Abhiman, you better tell me what happened there." Rajmata said in a warning tone daring him to ignore it.

"That's is why I am standing here." Abhiman said before giving the sleeping Preeti to a maid and instructing her to take to his room and make her sleep there carefully.

"Please sit down, it's a long story." Abhiman said.

"I am all ears." The Rajmata said excitedly.

Abhiman started telling her the story from the starting to the end because when he was sitting in the carriage with the princes, they already told him what happened from start to end.

"So, you are telling me that Rudra was stabbed in the chest by General Shakti and the he rides the horse with her?" Rajmata again asked to confirm because she couldn't believe what she just heard as it was simply nearly impossible.

"That's right, I am saying exactly the same." Abhiman nodded confirming everything again.

"Thank god! Now, my son can finally get married." Rajmata almost jumped from happiness.

"But I will advise you to let them lead this matter by themselves because you already know how Rudra is and I don't think that General Shakti differs too much from him." Abhiman adviced.

"You are right. Don't worry, I won't enter in this matter. I am just happy that he finally found someone to chase." Rajmata said excited. "I couldn't see her face clearly today, I will make sure to see my future daughter-in-law tommorow to my heart's content."

"How are you so sure that she will become your daughter-in-law?" Abhiman asked curiously.

"It's just my gut feeling." Rajmata replied before leaving happily.