Chapter 14

Shakti's pov :

What the fuck was that? He really looked like a Greek god. If only his attitude was like gentleman than he would have been famous in the women. I am pretty sure that no woman would like a nonsense like him.
The only good thing about him is his body because whenever he opens his mouth, I start to think 1000 new ways of killing him.

I was walking and making a mental note that I will keep my distance with this man because he seems more dangerous and cunning than he presents himself.

"Where were you?" Nandini asked me.

"Shouldn't this be my line? Just who the fuck take this much time to bring food?" I asked annoyed keeping my hands on my waist.

It's a habit of mine, whenever I am annoyed, I keep both of my hands on my waist and look at the person who annoyed me with full of disappointed and disgust.

Like this👇

"Ok-ok, don't give me this look

"Ok-ok, don't give me this look. I know it was my mistake, other ladies stopped me and told me to sit with them. They called you there too." Nandini said holding Shakti's hands and started dragging her with herself.

"What about my food?" Shakti asked letting herself dragged by Nandini.

"It's already there." Nandini replied.

I went where the ladies were gathered, they were only the young ladies from the empires. They were talking and laughing each other.

I am normally awkward around strangers so I silently sit beside Nandini, thank god the food was here. I was totay focused on eating but suddenly my attention went to the talk of the ladies when I listened them talking about the Donkey.

"Have you guys seen the King of Magadha?" A lady asked happily.

"Yeah! He is really handsome." Other ladies happily responded.

"I have never seen a man as handsome as him. I wish to become the queen of his heart." Other lady said with dreamy eyes.

Just what the fuck is wrong with this ladies? Are they blind? Can't they see his arrogance? Thought I accept that he is deadly handsome but he is crazy. How can they not focus on this things?

I was thinking all this things while my face looked like this👇

I was lost in my thoughts when I suddenly listened someone calling my name

"General Shakti? Are you listening?" A lady asked shaking me a little bringing me back to the real world.

"Huh? Yeah, I am listening." I replied to her.

"I listened that you stabbed his majesty yesterday." The lady said waiting for me to answer to confirm this rumour.

"Oh, it was just a misunderstanding." I replied to her.

"So you did stab him." The lady stated.

"How is his wound? Is he alright?" The other lady asked almost immediately.

"Yeah, he is fine now." I said nodding my head.

What the fuck is wrong with them? Stressing over a Donkey's health. Don't they have any better work to do?

"Did you apologized to him for this mistake?" One more lady asked leaving me speechless.

EZKIUSMI? Just what the hell do they think they are? Can't they mind their own business? Why are they butting in my things?

Then I thought that it is not necessary for them to know everything.

"Yeah, I apologized to him." I lied through straight face and the lady somehow seems satisfied with my answer. It seems like if I had said 'no' then she would have send me back to the Donkey to apologise.

I originally planned to apologise to him when I woke up but after meeting him and after everything he did to me there is no fucking way that I am going to apologise to him. Hell no! I can't even think about a scene where I will be apologizing to him.

Hey author, even if you are planning to write a scene where I have to apologise to that donkey then let me tell you clearly, I decline to this in 9999 different ways.

After that, every lady present there gave me lecture that I shouldn't have done that? How I should have tried to know his identity before attacking him. Even though I tried to make them understand that I was not the one who attacked first but they didn't listen and continued to lecture me.

Basically, they are a someone who can make you guilty even though when it's not your fault. This is only reason why I don't like to talk with people because most of them are just headaches.

After that, we had our dinner in our room and after having my dinner I decided to sleep again be because I my brain was really tired from all that nagging of those ladies and it really needed rest.

Before sleeping I reminded myself to stay away from that Donkey. It will be impossible to ignore him totally while I am staying here but I will try my best to minimise it.

I really hope that I don't have to deal with him tommorow.

Poor Shakti, only if she know about what destiny has planned for her......