Chapter 9

They both charged each other at the same time. They clashed their swords and started using the force teh pust each other back, Shakti was getting pushed back so she pushed to move the sword downwards, once the swords were moved downwards , Shakti kicked the man face with her full strength which really threw him a bit away.

He came running towards Shakti with rage, the clashed of swords was again heard. They were fighting at inhuman speed.

They were defending, attacking, punching, kicking at the same time. The man was attacking continuously at her leaving her no chance to attack him, he was pushing her back and as Shakti was going back her legs collided with a stone that was synch inside the ground leaving it's tip outside, it made her Shakti lose her balance and fall on the ground.

The man was going to attack her again but Shakti kicked his legs making him fall on the ground and she immediately sat on the top of him, applying pressure making him hard for move. She inserted her sword inside his chest, the tip of the sword was already inside and Shakti was applying more pressure to make her sword enter more deeper but the man was resisting is by pushing the sword outside.

They were so immersed in the fight that they didn't what is going in the background.

"Preeti? Are you here?" A man shouted.

"Brother, I am here." Replied the little girl from the princesses.

"Thank god, you are okay otherwise I don't know what I have done." He felt relieved as soon as he listened his sister's wife. He immediately went to her and hold her tightly in her arms.

"Did you guys save her? Thankyou very much." The man thanked the princesses.

"We welcome you but we didn't saved her. Someone else saved here and she is fighting with someone else there." The princesses showed at the place where Shakti and the man were fighting. It was a bit away from them so it was impossible to see clearly.

"Hold her, I will come back." The man said before leaving to the place where fight was going on.

He reached the place and he couldn't believe his eyes. He saw a woman sitting on the body of a man with her sword in the man's chest drawing his blood out of his body. He was more shocked when he saw the face of  the man who was lying down.

"Your majesty?" The man almost shouted.

Listening to a new presence, Shakti's attention got divided who led her thrown away from from the man's body.

The man didn't attacked her again so, she also didn't decided to attack him.

"Your majesty?" Shakti asked confused. "You are not some thug?"

"Do I look like a thug to you?" The man asked. This was the first time Shakti listened his voice, it sounded very dark and deep.

"Who will be here other than a thug in the middle of the forest in such a dark night?" Shakti asked before running away to look at the princesses.

As she reached Toofan, she saw the princesses sitting there with the girl in their hand which instantly relieved her. 'Atleast nothing happened to them.'

The other two men also came behind her following her.

"Brother!" Preeti shouted happily before running in the arms of her brother.

"I apologise for the inconvenience that you had to face because of us but I am also very thankful to you to save my sister. May I know your name?" The man asked respectfully.

"First, give your introduction." Shakti demanded.

"Pardon me. I am Abhiman the prime minister of Magadha and he is Rudra Singh Rathore the king of Magadha and this little one is my sister Preeti." The man named Abhiman introduced themselves.

"Oh my god! Are you guys saying truth?" The princesses asked shocked.

"Yes, what is the motive of lying here?" Abhiman asked.

"Then we greet your highness, we are the princesses of the Kashi. We were on our way of reaching the Magadha temple but our carriage's wheel broke in the middle of nowhere and many other accidents made us arrive here." The princesses introduced themselves after coming from Toofan.

"Who are you?" The dark and deep voice again asked.

"She is --" The princesses were going to say something but Rudra cutt them off in between.

"I asked from her so let her answer." Rudra said to the princesses waiting for Shakti to start.

"I am Shakti Singh, General of Kashi." Shakti introduced herself with a little bow.

"I see, then let's go back to your carriage. We will be coming with you since we didn't brought our horses here and the Magadha Palace is near." Rudra said in his dominating tone. "Any problem General?" He asked to Shakti.

"No your majesty." Shakti replied before talking the reign of the Toofan that princesses were riding followed by Rudra and Abhiman with Preeti.

They reached the carriage after sometime and by the time they reached the carriage it was already prepared.

"Oh! You guys are here." The Coachman said as soon as he saw them back. "Who are they?" He asked confused when he saw three new faces.

"They will be coming with us." Shakti said directly and didn't bother to give any explanations to the Coachman.

The two princesses and the Abhiman decided to sit in the carriage because Abhiman had Preeti with him and she was unwilling to go near anyone.  Shakti and Rudra were riding Toofan because there was not enough place inside the carriage for one more person as it was filled with other stuffs, like food, dresses, blankets etc.

They again resumed their journey.

"So you are the General of Kashi?" Rudra asked curiously even though Shakti had already introduced herself but he again asked trying to confirm it.

"Yes, your majesty." Shakti replied.

"Did you killed that tiger that was lying over there?" Rudra again asked about the tiger that he saw over there when he was fighting Shakti.