Chapter 17

"Are you happy with my decision?" Nandini asked looking a bit nervous.

"Of course I am happy but make sure to tell me if you feel uncomfortable or danger and also make sure to think with your mind not from your heart. People usually make mistakes when they stops thinking from their mind and starts listening to their heart." I warned her. Looking at her, I could tell that she didn't understand the depth of my words. "Leave it, I also wanted to tell you something." I said trying to change to topic.

"What?" Nandini asked.

"I will be away from the palace for some days because of some work." I said to Nandini.

"What work do you have in another country?" Nandini asked confusingly.

"It's because if that fucking foxy, it's his work to begin with but he is dragging me along with him." I said through gritted teeth trying to control my anger. Only thinking about that man boils my blood.

"Foxy?" Nandini asked confused. Looking at her confused face, I remember that she doesn't know who is foxy.

"It's the king of Magadha. He is annoying me from the day I arrived here and I can't find any specific reason for it." I told Nandini.

"I think he is picking on you because you stabbed him." Nandini said after thinking for sometime.

"I also thought about it but then I thought why would he annoy me for something that he know I did without knowing. I said after thinking.

"But I can't find any other reason." Nandini said.

"I guess you are right, that motherfucking bitch is picking up on me because of that. Then, I am also not going to back away." I said with determined eyes.

"When are you going and for how many days?" Nandini asked.

"I will leave after lunch and I don't know for how many days." I replied.

"Then, let's go and pack your bags. It's not too much time in lunch." Nandini said and I nodded before we came to my room and started packing. Later, mother joined us too. Seems like, father has told her about my departure.

I ate my lunch and my bag on my back, I only had one bag which was also only filled with little stuff so it was not the problem.

"Be careful on your way. This is food I packed for both of you for today, make sure to eat it before it gets bad." My mother said before giving me the food she packed for us and I nodded.

"Be careful and always be alert because that area is surrounded by the bandits so chances of getting attacked anytime is higher." My father said patting my head and giving me warnings.

"I won't say much but try to keep your anger in control." Arjun said slowly in my ears.

"I can't guarantee about that." I said grinning at him like a child and he grinned back too. "Stop grinning like that, you look like a pig." I said which instantly converted his grinning face to disgusted. I really love to annoy him, no matter how handsome he looks, he will always look like a pig to me.

"Whatever, I am the best looking guy in the Kashi." He said proudly trying to gather positive energies.

I laughed at his silliness, I can't believe that he is married is soon going to become a father.

I then said good bye to everyone and started my journey with the foxy.

You must be thinking that why started calling him foxy instead of donkey? It's because after the meeting in the throne room I realised that donkey is an low IQ animal but this man infront of me is very clever he is more like the fox clever and dangerous.

"We will be husband and wife through this whole trip." The foxy said.

"Husband and wife? Why?!" I asked confused about why I need to play husband and wife with him.

"It's because I send a letter to the head of Suri that we will be joining their village for sometime as a husband and wife." He explained.

"Why didn't you said that we are brother and sister?" I asked.

"It slipped through my mind." He said totally unconcerned. "By the way, we are not brother and sister." He again said.

"We are not husband and wife either." I argued. He is really making my blood boil now.

"We never know." He said in a singing style.

"I know and this is impossible." I said before increasing the pace of Toofan. I don't know if I will be able to control myself from killing him through this trip or not.

"Make your horse walk slowly General because we have to cover a long distance and we can't afford to rest in that area at night as it is surrounded by bandits." He shouted from behind and after that I slowed my pace and he immediately catched up with me.

"Look, I will explain about the problem there." He said before explaining. " We are not going there for flood problem, it was a total lie I created it." He said giving me a shock.

"Why?!" I asked shocked.

"I got a letter 2 days before, I don't know who sent it but it was from the Suri village and the person in the letter asked for our help. The man said that the from past days the attacks of the bandits has increased. At first, they were just attacking for food but now they has started to kill people and the villagers don't know the reason and I took you with me because it is too dangerous for Aditya as he still a child and Abhiman needed to present at the palace in my absence to control the situation there." He explained it.

"Then why did you lied about the flood." I asked curiously.

"It's because I wanted to keep it secret so that not many people know about it." He said and I nodded understanding him.

This man is really cunning, I need to stay alert around him.