Chapter 11

Next Day :

"What are you doing here Arti?" Anika asked looking at Arti who was sitting sadly.

Did I forget to tell you that Arti and Anika are good childhood friends too.

"Everyone has already woken up but I didn't see your daughter anywhere." Arti said in complaining tone.

"Oh! about that, she must be sleeping by now and I guess that she is going to sleep till afternoon today because she couldn't get proper sleep fron past days because of travelling and security purposes." Anika explained the absence of her daughter.

"I see. Then I was worried for nothing else. I really want to see her but that's okay, I will meet her when she woke up." Arti said a bit sadly.

"Should I wake her up?" Anika asked.

"No! Let her rest. She must be tired from tommorow." Arti said declining Anika's offer.

"I listened about yesterday and I am really sorry about your son. I will ask Shakti to apologise to him personally when she wakes up." Anika said knowing that Shakti owes Rudra and apology.

"It's okay, no need to that." Arti said waving her hand.

"Why?" Anika asked confused because according to her it was the right thing to do.

"Come here I will tell you something." Arti said patting the seat near her, indicating Anika to sit beside her.

She told Anika everything about Rudra and his nonsense condition about his bride. She told her about how he seems interested in Shakti.

"Really?!" Anika asked shocked.

"Hmm. That son of mine is really stubborn but I am glad that he got someone to chase after." Arti said happily.

"If this is right then no one can be more happy then me but there is a problem." Anika said a bit sadly.

"Why? What happened?" Arti asked worriedly looking at the sad Anika. "Did you not like me son?"

"It's not about your son, it's about Shakti. Shakti is very fond of travelling so, whenever she don't have any work she always go on trips around the world. Few years ago, she can back from a trip and she didn't talked to anyone for 1 year, she just used to eat, complete her duty, the sleep in her room. After that when she started talking to us, she was different. The new her didn't believed in love, according to her love is a myth." Anika explained.

"Do you know what happened to her?" Arti asked.

"No, no matter how much we asks her, she always reply that it was nothing more than a bad dream." Anika said.

"I see... It's going to be hard for Rudra." Arti sighed after understanding the situation.

"Very hard.... Shakti is really stubborn." Anika added.

"Don't worry, I believe in my son and I am confident to say that your Shakti is going to wed to my Rudra." Arti said proudly.

"If this is true then I am really happy." Anika said with dreamy eyes.

"But don't let anyone know about this. Let them think that we don't know and we will interfere in there matter only when it is necessary." Arti said giving Anika clear instructions.

"I understand." Anika said.

Rudra pov :

Yesterday was quite unbelievable but this bandaged chest of mine is a proof that it happened in reality.

When I first saw her, I thought that she is a kidnapper who has kidnapped those two ladies and Preeti and it was totally not my fault to misunderstand her as a kidnapper because she looked like one, her face covered with Chunni, she was standing with a sword in her hand really to kill anyone. I attacked at her because I thought that she might harm the girls but she is really powerful. She didn't only managed to keep up with in fight she also managed to stab me in my chest which no one till now had been able to do.

When I sat beside her on the horse I was shocked because she seemed very small in comparison with me. I was shocked to even think that this small creature can even lift her sword but she is more powerful than she looks..... actually very powerful.

When I was sitting on the horse all I could see was her face and hair that too not very clearly. I don't know why I leaned in her shoulder but the smell of her hair was very soothing, they were very smooth, silky and beautiful, they were making me sleep. I really liked it when her hair was falling on my face, tickling me a bit.

Today, I will see that General who stabbed my heart clearly... Very clearly and as much as I want.

It has been 4 hours since I am roaming outside and I almost saw everyone except General. 

"Just where the fuck is she? Did she ran away from here? But why would she ran away?" I was thinking all this while sitting in my office looking at the garden when my thoughts were interrupted by a bastard.

"What are you thinking? About General?" Abhiman asked with a slight smug on his face.

"No." I replied with my poker face.

"Don't lie, I saw how you were behaving around her yesterday." Abhiman said in teasingly.

'Ahh! Just why does he have to come here and frustrate me when I am already frustrated.'

"It seems like you have too much time for gossiping. Why don't I give you some work?" I said giving him a look daring him to say something else.

"Ok fine I will be going but let me tell you that the person you are waiting for is still taking her beauty sleep in her room." Abhiman said before leaving Rudra's office.

'Sleeping? Till this late?' I thought to myself.

"Then I guess I have no option other than waiting for you to wake up." I murmured to myself before immersing in my work because there was a lot to do.