✨Overview✨

Hey guys, I am the new writer here and this is my first story. So, if there is any problem or anything that you don't like about this story then please don't hesitate to tell me and I will try to change it if it really is reasonable.

Let me tell you something about this story.

▫️I am writing this story totally on the basis of my imagination.

▫️This story contains matured scenes, colourful language, blood and beatings. So, if you are sensitive towards this things then I'd like to advice you to think twice before reading it.

▫️This storyline is based on ancient Indian culture but there are many things in this story that don't really match to ancient India. This is a fictional story and the world inside it doesn't exist in reality.

▫️In this story, I am using memes to describe the emotions of the characters and it is funny as hell.

▫️This story is a perfect mixture of comedy, romance, action and mystery.

▫️In this story we have strong but crazy female lead and powerful but perverted male lead.

Note : The male lead is perverted only for female lead. The whole world thinks that he is anti-romantic.

▫️You will like the second couple of this story too.

Bye..... Hope you have a great time and don't forget to tell me in commets if there is any scene that you want to add because I am really in need of some great ideas.