Chapter 2

"Are you really finding such type of woman?" Aditya asked excited.

"Yes." Rudra replied nodding his head.

"Then you must be aware that such a women doesn't exist in reality." Abhiman said raising his one eyebrow.

"I am aware about this fact." Rudra replied.

"They why did you keep this condition infront of mother when you know that you won't be able to find such type of woman?" Aditya asked confused because according to him why would someone keep a condition which is simply impossible to fulfill?

"It's because for sometime this condition will keep Rajmata busy and me headache free." Rudra replied with a slight smirk.

"I really appreciate your cunningness my friend." Abhiman said while laughing.

"Brother, you really are a mastermind." Aditya said shocked with his brother cunningness.

"I know." Rudra said proudly.

"I almost forgot. Brother, father asked you to go in his chambers. He said he wanted to discuss about mother's birthday ceremony." Aditya said.

"Ok. Tell him that I will be there in a bit." Rudra said.

"You called father?" Rudra asked as he entered his father chambers.

"Oh! You are here. Come, sit." Mahendra said patting the sit beside him.

"I listened about your condition and I must say that was pretty smart move to distract your mother but Arti didn't looked happy with this condition of yours." Mahendra said as soon as Rudra sat beside him.

"I know it was wrong but I don't want to marry right now and Rajmata doesn't understand it." Rudra replied.

"Don't worry, I will try to make her understand but it will be best for you to prepare yourself as you have to get married soon because a country cannot function properly without the Queen." The king said softly patting Rudra's shoulders.

"I know and I will." Rudra said knowing.

"And much more longer are you going to call her Rajmata? Will she be able to listen the word that she deserves from your mouth or not?" Mahendra asked.

"You know father about why I can't say that word. I try but it just doesn't come out of my mouth." Rudra said taking a sip from the glass that was kept on the table.

"It's okay son, no need to force yourself. Neither I can imagine about the amount of pain you went through because of that women nor I can feel those pain but all I can do is to hope for you to recover." Mahendra said leaning back on his chair.

"Don't blame yourself father, it's not your fault." Rudra said trying to comfort his father.

"I know son... I know...." Mahendra said deeply thinking.

"Why did you called me here?" Rudra asked trying to change the topic.

"I almost forgot about it.. I called you here to discuss about Arti's birthday ceremony. As you know, her birthday is next month and I was thinking of celebrating is grandly." Mahendra said coming back to the main topic.

"Ok, then I think that we should celebrate it in the "Lotus palace." Rudra suggested.

LOTUS PALACE :

"That's a great idea

"That's a great idea. I must say that you really became a good kind, just as I imagined." Mahendra said proudly. "And I wanted to invite my two best friends, I have not meet them since I became the king." Mahendra said.

"Tell me their names, I will invite them." Rudra said instantly.

"Tripur Chauhan, the king of Kashi and Amar Singh the General of Kashi. Invite their whole family." Mahendra said and Rudra nodded.

"Ok, I will sent them the invitation letter." Rudra said memorising their names and status.

"This is the letter I wrote for them, attach it with their invitation letter and send it to them. I am sure after reading that they will surely come here running leaving every work." Mahendra said handing two letters to the Rudra.

"What did yoh write in them?" Rudra asked curiously.

"Nothing much, I just write that I am seriously sick and I want to see their faces once before I die." Mahendra siad smiling.

"You really are something... You are just like a child." Rudra said shaking his head at his father silliness.

"A human should sometimes act like a child. You should too, try to smile, you always move with this poker face of yours, bring some emotion." Mahendra started giving advise to Rudra.

"Ok then, I will take my leave. Have a good night." Rudra took his leave because he didn't wanted to listen his father nagging.

"I am not done yet.... Yahhh!" Mahendra was saying something but Rudra ran away without looking backward.

"I really hope you find someone who can make you smile nad give me my old son back to me." Mahendra mumbled slowly after Rudra left.

"Please god, send me back in the time just once so that I can kill that woman with my bare hands and protect the innocence of my child.... Please god." Mahendra mumbled while taking the sip of alcohol from his glass.

__________________________________

Who do you think is the woman that Mahendra Rathore Singh is talking about?