Chapter 13

Both Shakti and Rudra stood up and Shakti started dusting off her clothes.

"It seems like your legs are pretty weak General, you fall everytime I see you." Rudra said raising his one eyebrow.

What does he think of himself? Is he really saying that my legs are weak? My legs? Weak? I kich from my legs can make his life fly away but again I can't kick him.

"I am sorry about falling infront of your highness. I will keep it in  the mind from now on." Shakti said bowing her head lightly not wanting to have any argument with him.

"Yes, you should better remember it from now on." Rudra said nodding his head.

"Then I will take my leave." Shakti said before bowing slightly and started walking away.

"Where do you think you are going?" Rudra asked stopping her. "My chest wound has opened because of you so, take responsibility for it." Rudra continued showing her his bandaged chest and the bandages were red now because of opening of wound.

" Rudra continued showing her his bandaged chest and the bandages were red now because of opening of wound

"I am terribly sorry about this your majesty. I will immediately send a doctor." Shakti said.

"I don't think you understood my words General. I said that you are the one who cause this so you are the one who will take responsibility." Rudra again stated his sentence in clear words.

"But I am not a doctor so I don't know how to treat the wounds." Shakti argued.

"You don't have to treat it, you just have to bandage it again." Rudra said totally unconcerned about Shakti.

"Will it be okay if I send a maid for it?" Shakti again asked controlling her anger. She knew that he is just messing up with her but it was her fault too so, she has to take the responsibility.

"I don't like others touching me." Rudra said. "Now stop blabbering and follow me." Rudra started leading the way and Shakti started to follow him unwillingly.

What the fuck is wrong with him? He is saying that he doesn't like others touching him and forcing me change his bandaged. Who am I? His nanny? God, I really wish to kill him right now.

They both reached Rudra's room.

"The bandage is kept there and you can take the water from there." Rudra told Shakti about things and settled himself on the sofa.

Even though Shakti was so angry but she still decided to complete this work and ran away from here as fast as she can.

"Take off your kurta." Shakti said in commanding voice after she gathered everything.

"Why?" Rudra asked with a tesing tone which made Shakti's anger jump higher.

'Count till ten and back.... Don't get angry. Think about the delicious food. Donkeys like him will come and go, don't let them affect you.' Shakti thought while messaging the centre of her forehead trying to control her anger.

Whenever Shakti feels very angry then she tries to control it by thinking good things and messages the centre of her forehead with her index and middle finger

"Your majesty, I can't bandage your chest with your Kurta on." Shakti explained giving him a forced smile.

"I see... Then, take it off by yourself. As you see, I am injured so doctor has told me not to move my hands to much." Rudra explained.

Shakti unwillingly took his kurta off from his body and the body beneath that kurta caught her breadth for a second.

She already new that the man infront of her is muscular but he was fucking ripped. He has a build like Greek-god. It's not like that Shakti is seeing a ripped guy for the first time. She has seen many ripped guys while training them but something about him was different. She was staring at his body with her wide open eyes. Shakti was so immersed in his body that she didn't realised that her nose has started bleeding.

"Are you okay General?" Rudra asked worriedly looking at Shakti's bleeding nose.

"Ah, yes I am okay." Shakti said keeping her head up, controlling the bleeding.

"Did you like my body this much?" Rudra asked with a smirk on his face.

"Ahm-ahm, it's not like that. I was just shocked nothing more." Shakti said after clearing her throat.

"Hmm... I see." Rudra said in a tone that implies that he knows everything but is still choosing to believe her.

" Rudra said in a tone that implies that he knows everything but is still choosing to believe her

After that Shakti cleaned his wound and bandaged it carefully.

"Can I leave now?" Shakti asked hoping to get a positive answer.

"Yes." Listening to this word, Shakti dashed away from there without waiting for any single moment.

"I didn't knew that the General of Kashi is this innocent." Rudra talked to himself looking at the door by which Shakti just ran away. "It is fun. I guess I found my favourite timepass activity." Rudra said smirking.