Chapter 6

Looking at this loving father- daughter duo infront of her. Shakti's mother's heart melted away. She was hiding her smile to look strict.

"Okay, get up. I will message your legs, it will decrease the pain." Her mother said strictly trying hiding her smile.

"I can't move even a bit." Shakti said even giving up on moving a bit.

"But you need to get to your room." Her mother said.

"Bro, pick me up and take me to my room please." Shakti said to her elder brother who was sitting on a chair and smiling looking at all this loving acts.

"What will I get for helping you?" Arjun said raising his one eyebrow.

"I brought a gift for you." Shakti said showing him the bag in which she had putted everyone's gift.

"Give it to me." Her brother demanded.

"Not before you take me to my room." Shakti said.

"Ok." Arjun said before lifting her.

"Wait-wait, i need to give everyone's gift to them before." Shakti said stopping her brother.

"Then be quick." Her brother said still holding her in his arms.

"Are you not going to put me down?" Shakti asked confused.

"No." Arjun said.

"Suit yourself. Father I bought this glasses for you, this hairpin for mother, this perfume for head maid, she said that she loves perfume so I bought it for her, please give it to her and your gift bro will be given to you in my room.

The Glasses :

The Hairpin :

The Hairpin :

The Perfume :

The Perfume :

"Give me my gift

"Give me my gift." Arjun said as soon as he placed Shakti on her bed.

"Ok ok. But don't show it to mother otherwise I am dead meat." Shakti said talking out her brother's gift slowly. "This is the dagger, made of very hard and sharp metal."

The dagger :

"You really know what I need

"You really know what I need. Don't you?" Arjun asked happily because he really wanted a dagger for very long time and he finally got one.

"Be careful, it is really sharp." Shakti warned.

"Don't worry, I am also a master in using different weapons." Arjun said proudly.

"Then make sure not to die." Shakti said sarcastically.

"What--" Arjun was going to say something but got interrupted by her mother.

"You are here. Let me message your legs." Her mother said. Listening to her mother, Arjun immediately hided the weapon inside his clothes and went out.

Next day :

"Shakti, after completing your morning routine meet us in the throne room." Her father said in strict tone.

"Ok." Shakti replied but she was scared that she is caught.

She reached the palace, transferred all the toys in Nandini's chambers silently when she was sleeping, then completed her morning routine and now it was the time to enter in the lion's den. If her doubt is right then she is definitely fucked up today.

She entered the throne room, even though she was nervous today but she didn't let it show on her face. She went there and took a sit next to her father, her brother was also there and the other princes were also present there.

"Today I called all of you here to inform you that we have got a invitation letter from a very good friend of mine and Amar and he has invited both of our families for 1 month to stay in his house. We will be starting our journey from tommorow's morning and it will take approximately 15-20 days for us to reach there. So, everyone prepare yourself according to it.
If you all got it then you can leave." The king explained his reasons for calling everyone and after explaining he dismissed everybody.

Everyone started to go away one by one. Shakti also stood up to leave but was stopped by the King.

"Shakti, you stop. I need to discuss something with you." The king said making Shakti's heart beat loudly. She was sure that she is going to get punished for ignoring and breaking the king's orders.

Everyone left, leaving Shakti and the king.

"I heard about yesterday. You took Nandini for a night out." The king said making Shakti's nervousness highest.

"Yes. I am really sorry about that but Nandini blackmailed me to take her for the night out." Shakti tried to defend herself.

"Oh! Then please enlighten me the ways by which a powerless girl like Nandini blackmailed a very powerful General like you." The king asked raising his one eyebrow.

"She threatened me to not to give the Gulab Jamun." Shakti replied truthfully.

"Ha ha ha. .." the king started laughing listening to Shakti's answer. "That was really a lame answer General. Do you take me as fool? Do you really think that I don't know that you agreed to her because you simply didn't wanted to make her sad?" The king asked seriously this time.

"You really can see through my act your majesty. That's right, I did it because I didn't wanted to make her sad. She is always inside the palace so I decided to take her out." Shakti said truthfully when she got to know that the king knows about her true intensions.

"Thankyou, General. I am really happy that she earned a friend like you in this life." The king said, his voice filled with seriousness.

"It's okay your majesty. I am also grateful to have a friend like her." Shakti said.

"But next time you take her anywhere tell me in advance so I don't get any heart attack like I almost got yesterday." The king said to Shakti.

"I will. Can I go now?" Shakti asked.

"Yes, you can. Go and get ready for tomorrow and make sure not to create any problems in Magadha because we have a good friendship with Magadha and I don't want to destroy anything neither our good relations with Magadha nor my very good friendship with the King's father." The king seriously warned Shakti.

"I understand your majesty. As long as the first step is not taken by them, I will keep silent but don't blame me if I cut their legs when take the first step." Shakti too said seriously understanding the depths of the King's words.