Chapter 5

"Me?" Shakti asked to confirm if the shopkeeper is really talking to her.

"Yes you. Why don't you give it a try?" Shopkeeper again said.

"She will play but only on one condition." Nandini said when it her what shopkeeper is really trying to do. She wanted to teach him a lesson.

"What condition?" Shopkeeper asked confused.

"That you will not tell her leave your shop until she finishes her game." Nandini kept her condition forward.

" Ok then, I promise I won't." Shopkeeper said because he thought that they will kept trying until they got something.

"Ok then, Shakti go." Nandini said.

"You really are determined to destroy him. Aren't you?" Shakti mumbled in Nandini's ears.

"It was him who invited you. Not my fault, now go and teach him a lesson." Nandini said pushing Shakti forward.

"I will be throwing the darts first." Shakti said.

"You won't get anything if you miss--" Shopkeeper was again going to tell her about the rules but Shakti interrupted him.

"I know- I know, just give me the darts." Nandini said totally not in mood to listen his rules again.

"Ok then. Here, your darts." The shopkeeper said giving the darts.

After that, the shopkeeper loat his whole fortune. Shakti didn't left a single toy in his shop. He lost more than he earned in a single day.

"Woah! You really a re great Shakti." Nandini said trying to hold all the toys but they kept falling.

"I guess, we need to get a cart to carry all these." Shakti said looking at the amount of the toys.

"Wait here, I will bring the cart. Don't go anywhere. Ok?" Shakti said and Nandini nodded. "Hey, be here with her untill I come back and I will give you 3 gold coins." Shakti said to shopkeeper who was closing his shop  wiping his fake tears.

"Really?!" Shopkeeper asked excited.

"Yes, but only if she is present with you and if something happens with her then I will take cut your head." Shakti warned the shopkeeper before leaving them.

"Here, you can keep it." Nandini said giving a toy to the shopkeeper.

"How can I take it Miss? You have already won it so it is yours." The shopkeeper said returning the toy back to Nandini.

"It's okay you can keep it. Take it as a gift from me and don't be too much greedy from now on." Nandini said smiling giving it to the shopkeeper again.

"Thankyou." The shopkeeper took it even though he was embarrassed because he couldn't reject Nandini's kindness.

They talked about this and that for sometime until Shakti returns with the chariot.

They loaded all the toys in the chariot with the help of the shopkeeper and after that the shopkeeper went away.

"Here, are your 3 gold coins." Shakti said giving the gold coins to the shopkeeper.

"Can I ask you something Miss?" The shopkeeper asked.

"Go on." Shakti approved.

"Who are you guys? Even though you guys are dressed as commoners but I can say that you guys are not the commoners." The shopkeeper asked curiously.

"I will tell you on one condition. You won't make any noise and won't tell about it to anyone." Nandini said.

"Ok." Shopkeeper agreed to the Nandini's condition.

"I am Nandini Chauhan, princess of Kashi and she is Shakti Singh, General of Kashi." Nadini said revealing her true identity.

"......" The shopkeeper was too stunned to speak anything. He just stood there with his mouth wide open.

"Let's go Nandini." Shakti said and they went away leaving the very shocked shopkeeper.

"I MEET--" The shopkeeper shouted when his mind finally processed of what happened but then he remembered about the condition. "I meet the princess and the general." He mumbled happily looking at the gold coins in his hand like they were some precious treasure.

After that, Nandini brought some jewelleries, some dresses and then they were sitting silently on the bench.

"Shakti, father will know that we are here when the carriage will reach the palace." Nandini said to Shakti shaking her because she though that the carriage is sent to the palace.

"It's okay I sent it to my home. I will bring all the toys tommorow morning to the palace." Shakti said calming Nandini.

"Thank god. I thought that you sent the carriage to the palace." Nandini said calming down.

"So, what do you plan to do now?" Shakti asked.

"I want to go to home now. It's already late at night and I am feeling sleepy." Nandini said yawning.

"I guess that will be good too." Shakti said standing up. "Then, let's go to fly again in the sky." Shakti said giving her hand to the Nandini.

"How can you see in this darkness?" Nandini asked impressed.

"I normally can't see clearly but today I full moon and it is also more brighter than the normal full moon so that is why I can see today." Shakti explained.

"Oh! Then I must consider myself lucky." Nandini said happily.

"You indeed should consider yourself lucky." Shakti said smiling.

She lifted her up and they again went to continue their resumes flying session.

After sometime they reached the palace. Shakti put Nandini down.

"Go sleep. I will come tommorow." Shakti said to Nandini.

"You too." Nandini said before walking away. "And Shakti, I forgot to tell you that I have kept your food in the carriage eat them when you reach home." Nandini said again.

"Ok. I will." Shakti said.

As soon as Nandini left Shakti's eyesight. Shakti sat on the ground.

"Damn, my legs. They hurt like crazy." Shakti said holding her legs.

She stood up and went to her home limping.

She reached her home and was welcomed by her very angry mother.

"Where were you?" Her mother asked keeping her hands on her waist.

"I went out with Nandini." Shakti replied.

"Gosh! This girls are going to get some serious punishment from his majesty." Her mother said shaking her head totally disappointed in her.

"Where are all the toys that I send?" Nandini asked going to sit on sofa with her limping legs.

"They are in your room." Her mother replied. "Why are you limping?" Her mother asked worriedly when she saw her limping.

"I just jumped on the roof with Nandini and that is why my legs hurt." Shakti explained.

"Shakti, you are not a kid anymore. You should take care of yourself. Why did you jumped on the roofs when you could have simply taken a horse?" Her father asked worriedly.

"I originally planned to take the horse but Nandini looked so happy so I decided to jump on the roofs for her. Did I do something wrong?" Shakti asked innocently.

"Of course not, you didn't do anything wrong but be careful from next time. Don't overdo yourself." Her father said patting her head lovingly.

"Yes father." She said giving him an innocent smile making him smile too.