Act 9: Part 4

TW: Mentions of rxpe, Only mentioned briefly. Also gore, kind of.

I will put a warning before it's mentioned 

Mina looked on in horror as he placed the jar on a table beside her. Inside, lay the eyes of her fellow clansmen, most likely from the massacre that her dad had told her about seven years prior. Damn, if only these chakra-reducing chains weren't on her. She let out a cry of pain as something got injected into her neck and almost immediately, she felt sluggish. Her head fell forward, unable to hold itself up.

(TW)

"It's a muscle relaxer because I'll need you to not fight back HAHAHA!" Mina could barely register his words. "Don't worry, little one. I'm only going to assist and give you that Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan using these: the eyes of your grandfather. Of course not for your benefit, because as soon as they change, I'll be plucking them out for myself. Next, I'll make you pregnant and we'll have our children join the cause." 

(TW END)

"With an army of Uchiha, I can destroy the Kazekage, that idiot, and Naruto! Of course your dear ol' parents and younger sister as well. I'll rule the world and get revenge for my family's murder at the same time. You'll help me, won't you, Mina-chan?" Roku lifted her head with a large grin so he could see her face. The girl frowned and looked at him as angrily as she could, though she doubted made much impact as she could barely keep her eyes open.

"Go to hell, you sick bastard." she spat at him, the rattle of chains resonating through the dark room as she pulled on them. It did no good for her as in the next second, an excruciating pain took over her senses, making her scream in agony. Blood dripped down her left cheek and in his medically gloved hand, he held her gorgeous amethyst eye with an expression of satisfaction.

"Sorry, Mina-chan. You'll thank me later." The pain soon became too much and her consciousness began to fade, making those the last words she heard before passing out completely.

*

*

*

"Are you feeling better now, Mina-chan?" As the girl came to, she noticed the red-haired woman she'd seen previously leaning over her laying form. A look of worry painted Aneko's face as Mina frowned feeling something falling from her eyes. Tears. She didn't care anymore that this was a dream and threw herself at the red-haired woman, sobbing into her mother's chest. 

Aneko was shocked for a moment before wrapping her arms around her child. It had scared the woman when Minako suddenly passed out after finding out about her uncle and the amount of relief she felt when the girl awoke made her so so happy. Aneko couldn't stand to lose any more loved ones. She ran her hand through the girl's dark hair as her shoulders shook.

"Mama! He was torturing me and is going to hurt me. I just want Papa and Kagura to save me!" Aneko could make out a few of the words her daughter spoke, but it seemed that the teenager had had a bad dream- a really bad dream as she hadn't seen Mina cry this hard in years.

"Who did, darling?" the woman asked calmly as she held her daughter tightly. If someone was planning on hurting her baby, she was not afraid to whip out her fists. Before Mina could reply, the door opened and her father stepped inside.

"Mina? Aneko, is she okay?" He stepped forward and sat beside the two females. Mina pulled away and herself at her father. She sobbed into his chest, the couple felt their hearts break at her cries. Aneko silently stood and left the room to give them alone time.

"Mina, I need you to be strong. Once that bastard switches your eyes, I'll be there to fight him for you. Stay strong." The girl pushed herself away with a gasp and looked up at him, only to see him gazing back at her with blazing crimson orbs.

Mina could see everything around her begin to turn hazy. Even if it was just a dream, she hoped to experience it again in the future and get to know her mother and younger brother. Yet her determination to follow her father's words blazed strong like the flames that engulfed this possible life. Perhaps it was not a dream, but rather the pull of death upon her soul, desperate to get his hands another Uchiha. She refused to let it claim her.

 She refused to let it claim her

"Wake up, little symphony."

*********

Mina snapped her eyes open, surprising Roku, who was getting ready to take them out for himself. He fell back in shock and tripped over his chair, landing on the floor. Despite the chains that held her ability under lock and key, she was able to pour some chakra into her eyes. She no longer felt that sharp pain she used to as they swirled into that intricate rose. Swirls joined the petals becoming even more complex than before. It was unlike any other Uchiha.

"My father is going to kill you." Mina hissed out. Her voice was weak from screaming, but her glowing red eyes displayed her immense resolve. Roku scrambled to his feet.

"Sasuke isn't here, little Mina." His crazed grin fell as she managed to smile widely at him. Roles reversed as Roku began to feel dread. He had every right to feel that because there, in front of his very eyes, Uchiha Itachi materialized out of thin air with a very angry expression.

"U-Uchiha Itachi!" he gasped in fear and awe. Itachi took a step forward.

"So, you know who I am. Good. Well, you hurt my daughter and that's unforgivable." Itachi's onyx eyes swirled into a three-sided boomerang-like design. He could feel Mina's chakra depleting, so he had to speed this up. He had to help her.

"Da-daughter-"

"Amaterasu!" Before Roku could do anything else, black flames engulfed him and both Mina and Itachi took pleasure in hearing his screams of pain. The female's chains also burned off and she fell into her father's arms.

"Rest now, Mina. Help is here." As the door of the base was blown up, the last thing Mina saw was the blurry figures, of what she assumed were people, gazing at her and Itachi in shock.

Author-chan's Fun Fact: Aneko woke from the dream situation back in the afterlife after Mina woke up the final time and was so happy to have seen her daughter again despite the bad situation. She wished she was in control of her actions more and wanted to help Mina, but she, too, though it was a dream and not real, yk?

A/N: And Mina has been upgraded and is now safe! Also to clarify, Roku didn't do anything to her besides replace her eyes, if yk what I'm implying. Even though this was a rather dark chapter, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out and I hope I was able to display the severity and emotions of the situation. I also hope you guys like the drawing! Thank ya for suffering thru me hurting my bby Mina and I Love you guys fr!

-Lily :)

P.S: I'm probably going to delete the A/N's on each chapter after the story is finished.

Q: What's your favorite anime opening?

A: Rise from Rising of the Shield Hero and Shadow's House season 1 opening.

Published: 09/26/2023

Word Count: 1,247