2. Holding hands

Song of the chapter
Rock with You by Seventeen

~🩷💎🩵

~🩵Joshua POV💙

"I think I'm in love with Lee Seokmin." I said.

"Really Shua?" Jeonghan said sarcastically putting his hands on his hips.

"But he looks so different, I'm not surprised he's dating someone." I said kinda down.

"Look trust me, talk to him and show your charm okay." Jeonghan said

"I probably don't stand a chance against his girlfriend." I said throwing my hands.

"You would win every time against Lina, I don't know what you're talking about." Jeonghan said.

Lina that's her name, it sounds familiar

"Wait... Lina from 8th grade Science class?!" I ask

"One and only" Jeonghan said

"But she's so nerdy, I mean no offense." I said

"Well freshman year Lina started hanging with popular pick me Maeng, and after winter break half the school thought Lina was a new student." Jeonghan said rolling his eyes.

"She looks that different?" I ask.

"You don't believe me, wait till this Monday, every day she screams Seokmin's name across the campus." Jeonghan said

We decide to walk back to where the rest of the boys are, Jeonghan sits next to Seungcheol and well only spot left is next to Seokmin.

"Hey, can I sit here?" I ask Seokmin

"Yeah," He said patting the empty spot next to him. As I sit next to him.

He smells so good, he looks like a god closer up. I missed my chance, forget it, Joshua.

"Earth to Jisoo!" Seokmin said waving a hand in front of me.

"Oh sorry." I said with my head down.

"Hey, it's okay, here drink this." Seokmin said handing me a water bottle.

"Thanks." I said.

For the rest of the evening, we caught up, ate a lot, and shared embarrassing moments it was around sunset when Seokmin asked me to walk with him.

"I missed you a lot you know." He said.

"Yeah." I said not knowing what to say.

"Did you hum date anyone there." Seokmin said now really concentrated in the rocks on the floor.

"Yeah I did, but I guess we dated each other because we reminded each other of someone." I said looking at the orange and pink sunset.

"So you guys broke up?" He asked

"Yeah it hurt a bit, we were together for some time, but he loved someone else and I loved someone too, so I guess it worked out." I said not liking this conversation.