6. Deep Memory

Song of the chapter
Maroon by Taylor Swift

~🩷💎🩵

6 years ago

~💙Seokmin POV🩵

It was 8th grade and everyone was excited for winter break, especially me and the boys because my parents let me bring the boys to our holiday house in Jeju.

It was the last day before winter break and we were at lunch except Jisoo. I noticed Jisoo was strange since this morning, not talking too much and walking slowly. Usually, he's excited and walks at the same pace as all of us.

"Hey guys where's Jisoo?" I asked.

"I didn't see him in class earlier." Seungkwan said.

That made me worried, I got up and went looking for him.

I got out of the cafeteria and went to the nearest boy's bathroom, and inside.

"Jisoo!" I shouted.

I started opening the stalls and looking under them. He wasn't in this bathroom.

I went to the other buildings and went inside the bathrooms, I went to the building where Seungkwan and Jisoo's math class

That's the first place you should've looked Seokmin

"Jisoo!" I shouted going inside the bathroom.

I saw someone lying down on the bathroom stall floor I immediately looked under.

"Shit- Jisoo hyung can you hear me!" I said looking under the stall, he wasn't moving a muscle.

I wasn't gonna wait for an answer, I climbed under the stall and put his head on my lap.

"Jisoo come on please give a sign or something." I said shaking him.

In health class, my teacher taught us how to check a pulse, so I checked his pulse he alive okay that's good. I opened the bathroom stall and picked Jisoo up, I tried at least, I wasn't that strong in middle school.

I got out of the bathroom and looked for help, I saw a police officer walking around the school

"Please can you help me?!" I said desperate.

"What happened?" He asked coming my way.

"My friend, I found him passed out on the bathroom floor," I said.

"Okay give me your backpacks and follow me." He said grabbing our backpacks.

I was following him and saw him talking to his walkie-talkie. We went to the back of the school and I heard sirens.

Did he call an ambulance?

"I called an ambulance, I'm sorry but you can't go with him you're not old enough but if you want to see him, find me after school I'll give you a ride to the hospital okay." He said helping me with Joshua.

"Oh, thank you." I said seeing Joshua enter the ambulance.

"Are you supposed to be in class now?" The police officer asked guiding me back to the school building.

"No, I have lunch right now." I said looking down.

"Okay, but about your friend I see you care a lot about him, he's gonna be okay I've seen him around he's strong." The police officer walked with me to the cafeteria.

"Yeah, he is." I said smiling.

We got to the cafeteria, said thank you to the officer, and sat with the boys.