9. Teddy Bear

Song of the chapter
Teddy Bear by Stayc

~🩷💎🩵

~🩵Joshua POV💙

I woke up with sunlight blocking my view and a fur ball sleeping around my feet.

I sit down on my bed and rub my eyes, today was a Sunday so tomorrow I have college. I get up go to the bathroom and wash my face, when I come back I see Kkuma on the edge of the bed trying to jump so I help her out and put her on the floor. I change to shorts and a random t-shirt I open the door and the breakfast smell hits my nose. That made me so hungry.

"Good morning sleepy head." Seungcheol said from the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said chuckling.

"Sit down breakfast is almost ready, Hannie is just taking a shower." Seungcheol said. "So there you were, you slept with Shua?" He said kneeling to rub Kkuma's head.

"Good morning." Jeonghan said coming out of the bedroom.

Jeonghan went to Seungcheol and kissed him on the cheek

Cute

He came to the table with Kkuma and sat down

"So how's things with Seokmin?" He asked caressing Kkuma

"What do you mean?" I asked

Seungcheol came with breakfast and put it on the table.

"I mean it's written on your face you're down bad for him." He said putting Kkuma down and putting some coffee for him and me.

"Look I like him a lot really, but I can't just date him." I said taking a sip of my coffee

"Why." Seungcheol asked taking a bite of his bread.

"I feel like it's not the right time, it's too rushed, I don't know." I said

"Look you have a crush on him since what, Sixth grade? It's the right time Shua, he's just dating Lina because of a stupid dare." Jeonghan said.

"Yeah, you're right." I said

"Don't worry Shua, you'll live your teenage love." Jeonghan said.

"Teenage love?" I said.

"Yeah." Jeonghan said

I only laughed

For the rest of the morning until lunchtime we spent time talking about a bunch of stuff, we ate the food Mingyu made last night, Seungcheol and Jeonghan had a date so they got ready and bid their goodbyes.

So it was just me and Kkuma in this lonely apartment, Seokmin hadn't texted me since yesterday night, saying he got home. I was worried I mean anything could've happened.

I carried calling him about ten times already

And guess what

Nothing

So I'm trying to call him for the eleventh time now, lying down on the couch and looking at the ceiling like it's the most exciting thing ever.

I didn't even realize Seokmin answered my call until he screamed my name.

"JOSHUA"

I had to put my phone away from my ear for a second.

"Oh hi, I was a little distracted and didn't realize you answered my call"

"You okay? I'm sorry I didn't answer earlier, I have 10 missing calls from you, do you want me to get you something?"

"No I'm fine, I was checking up on you, you didn't text me or anything."