3. My place?

Song of the chapter
ETA by New Jeans

~🩷💎🩵

~🩵Joshua POV💙

"Shua come on wake up, first day of third year of college."

"Five more minutes Mom." I said.

"Okay I'm coming back here in 5 minutes, you better get that ass of yours up or I'm leaving you." Jeonghan said.

"Okay." I say annoyed

Me and Seokmin talked till 3 a.m., I'm so tired. I went to the bathroom showered and brushed my teeth, changed into a navy blue hoodie, and cargo jeans, fixed my hair, and grabbed my bag.

"Ready." Seungcheol asked.

"Yep." I answered.

"Let's go." Jeonghan said

We went to the car and drove to the college campus. The campus was big, with a lot of grass and trees.

"Come on Shua, I will show you the way to the office so you can get your schedule." Jeonghan said. "See you later Cheol." He said blowing a kiss to Seungcheol.

Cuties

We entered the building and went where the office was, we grabbed my schedule and walked to my first class.

"You have your main class education as the first period." Jeonghan said. "You wanna be a teacher?" Jeonghan asked

"Yeah, I always liked kids, though I don't have siblings." I answered.

Jeonghan hummed as a response.

"Jisoo hyung!" I heard Seokmin shout.

"Hi Kyeom!" I said shouting back.

"Here you go, we talked till late so I thought you might be tired" He said handing me a latte and a glazed doughnut.

"Oh thank you I didn't eat anything yet." I said.

He's using the varsity jacket I gave him, it looks really good on him.

"You're using the jac-" I said getting cut off.

"Seokmin!~" I thin and annoying shout came from across the building.

"Great." I heard Seokmin mutter.

"Hey, I was looking for you babe" The girl said to Seokmin while she was rubbing her hand up and down his biceps.

"Oh and who are you- Joshua Hong?" She said questioning.

"Hi." I said simple.

"You remember me right Lina from science." She said.

"Unfortunately." I said quietly. But Jeonghan heard me and started laughing quietly.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"Nothing, yeah I remember you." I said.

"Oh well we have to go right Seokminnie~" she dragged him with her.

" Bye Jisoo, bye Jeonghan." He said trying to turn around to say bye"

"Well, that was something." Jeonghan said.

"Yeah well, I'm going Han, bye." I said walking towards my class.

"Bye." He said back

I went to my classroom, it was fun, I met some new people and people I already knew. I had two more classes, that I had with Minghao which were arts, and history with Wonwoo. Now I'm on my way to lunch.