16. Do you want to be my...

Song of the chapter
Candy by Baekhyun

~🩷💎🩵

~🩵Joshua POV💙

It's been 1 week since me and Seokmin went to the orphanage together he wouldn't go all the time but when he would pick me up and drop me off he would stay for a bit or just say a quick Hi.

Me and Seokmin are doing great nothing deep yet, we haven't even kissed. But I like how he's taking it slowly we just cuddle, give each other small kisses on the cheeks, and sleep together is probably my favorite part about all this. Imagine, under fluffy blankets with the person you love hugging you so you can never escape and never want to.

Right now I was packing my stuff up from the orphanage, Heeseung wasn't here today he had after school babies basketball game. I rooted for him and yesterday he was so excited about it it was cute, I'm insisting Jeonghan and Seungcheol come to the orphanage to meet Jungwon but Jeonghan keeps giving fake excuses but Cheol wants to come. Minji is doing amazing she is so strong now I send updates on her for Seokmin he fell in love with her.

I go around the orphanage and go to Seokmin's car parked in front, I go in and and buckle up.

"Hi." I said kissing Seokmin on the cheek.

"Hey, how's work?" He asked driving away

"As always, tough Minji looks extra cute with her pink dress." I said and Seokmin was surprised

"She must've looked super adorable." He said.

When we got home, we ate some leftovers and each other went to take a quick shower in different bathrooms, when we were done we both lay down in the bed cuddling.

"Good night Kyeom." I said

"Good night Soo." He said kissing my cheeks.

~

It was a Saturday and I felt like something was going to happen, but like a good thing.

"Good morning Soo." Seokmin said putting his hand on my cheek a caressing it.

"Good morning Kyeom." I said sitting up

Seokmin sits up pulls me to his lap and hugs me putting his face on my neck.

"You smell so good ." He said

His nose was ticking me so I just laughed as a response

"K-Kyeom stop tickling me." I said, him now tickling me stronger

"Come on let's go eat something." He said pulling me and leaving a kiss in my hair.

We go downstairs hand in hand

How I love holding his hand

We ate some scrambled eggs and coffee and watched two episodes of some random reality show.

Later Seokmin had to go out to do some stuff he would come back before sunset.

~

I was texting Jeonghan about how he in Cheol were in Daegu, Cheol's home town and Jeonghan was super scared to meet his parents.

When from mine and Seokmin's bedroom I heard the door being unlocked, I ran downstairs.

"Hey Soo." Seokmin said "Missed me already?" He asked