11. Jealousy

Song of the chapter
Reckless by Madison Beer

~🩷💎🩵

~🩵Joshua POV💙

It's been a week since I didn't go to college, first because I was sick and weak and second because Seokmin wouldn't let me.

He even wanted to stay with me but I didn't let him because he had important classes and courses to do, I'm happy I had some company and he worries about me.

Now I'm going to college, I hate staying too much inside. I'm excited to see Jeonghan he's engaged and I'm so happy I could cry.

I had to take the bus to college because Seokmin had something to do very early. I got out of the bus and texted Seokmin I'm here.

"Shua!" I heard Jeonghan shout running towards me, leaving his now fiancé behind.

"Han!" I said hugging him

He showed me his left hand and I grabbed it gently

"It's beautiful." I said looking at the ring.

"Shua it was beautiful, everything was amazing you don't understand I could live that moment 100 more times." He said

"I imagine." I said

Now Seungcheol is next to Jeonghan

I don't why but I feel so proud, me and Jeonghan have known each since forever, and I don't want to miss one moment of his life I wanna be the cool uncle to their children I want to be there for him when he needs me, just like he was there for me.

It was time to go to class, and Seungcheol had a class together now so we separated ways Seungcheol one way and Jeonghan another way.

"Coups." I said.

"Yeah?" He asked

"Just promise me that you'll never take advantage of Jeonghan, or never hurt him." I said pausing " I might not look super strong or tough but if you hurt him, I can hurt you 10 times worse." I said

"I promise and I believe you can do all that." He said

I laughed

With that, he laughed to

Chemistry is so annoying, the teacher was too fast and I wasn't that fast to write everything.

I didn't even notice Lina was in this class

Wait since when do I have classes with Lina?

"Hey Coups since when is Lina in our class?" I asked him whispering.

"Her schedule got changed when you weren't here." He said whispering back.

"Oh" I said

Why is the jacket she using so familiar?

I ignored it

When I got out of class I saw Seokmin coming towards us

"Hey guys." He said to me and Seungcheol and passed by us not even stopping.

"There he goes." Seungcheol said

I turn around and see him putting his arm around Lina, it's when I notice the jacket she's using is the varsity jacket I gave Seokmin. But why did I feel something?

Why are you feeling jealous Joshua? You guys are not even a thing.

What annoys me is how he acts clingy and soft when we are alone but acts like a total jerk when we are in college.